Usa 3000

tdelsart

Jan 4, 2004
usa3000 lost my luggage on a non stop flight from PIE to MKE. 48 hours latter they found it but demanded I go to the airport to pick it up. usa300 is like a third world airline.

I don't want to add more salt to the wound, but the others on this thread are right; you do get what you pay for....This is but one result of the continuing race to the bottom for the airline industry. USA3000 should be ashamed of themselves for making you come pick up your own luggage. <_<

tdelsart said:
usa3000 lost my luggage on a non stop flight from PIE to MKE. 48 hours latter they found it but demanded I go to the airport to pick it up. usa300 is like a third world airline.
Not nice. What happens if you live 2 hours from the airport???

ITrade, what happens when that $59.00 seats flight cancells? They can't put you on another airline unless they buy a walk-up fare ticket for you. Bottom line and it has already been said.............You get what you pay for!!!!

USA 3000 has some pretty hefty pocket books... so I wouldn't call them a fly by night operation.

while my airline is small, we still deliver bags if we loose them.

My only question is how do you loose a bag on a strictly O/D market flight, particularly MKE-PIE, unless the flight is weight restricted.

My question is:

* Where you a Non-rev?
* Did you check in late?

The point is, EVERY airline has lost bags, but sometimes
there are reasons customers are requested to pick up
their bags.

I flew USA3000, had a fantastic experience. Most can say
that of all airlines.

Regards.

;)

Latest posts

Back