Vp Of Inflight

pspfawill

Jul 29, 2003
Can someone provide the name of your VP and mailing address. I would like to propose a reciprocal Flight Attendant jumpseat agreement. with SkyWest Airlines. We now fly coast to coast and you can view our route map at www.skywest.com.

Thanks,
PSPFAWILL

I'm sure the name could be found on the website.

However, unless you are in a position of authority to make sure a proposal, it will likely be put in the circular file at WN, and might upset your current employer. Be careful.

I looked on the web and there is no list of corporate officers. I am the responsible party at SkyWest for F/A jumpseats. We currently have 19 agreements with other air carriers and I would be happy to provide these carrier names to any airline that would wish to reciprocate.

Try calling HDQ's at 214-792-4000 and ask for the pass bureau..that is who handles the pass requests maybe they can point you in the right direction. :up:

The VP of Inflight is Tammye Walker-Jones. We don't currently have reciprocal FA jumpseat agreements with other airlines; but, there's always a 1st time! Realistically though, I believe higher authority than hers will be the ones deciding this.

Good luck! :)

Latest posts