what are we asking for?

Goey said:
Oh PLEASE SAVE JOBS!! We don't need any pay raise or more holidays or better 401K match or better sick leave or injury on duty. Oh PLEASE SAVE JOBS!! In fact what can we give back to save more JOBS?
Sincerely (hahaha)
Steve Goeyvaerts
SFO A/C Maint.
According to the pro TWUers here, we are going to get everything we want.

I pre-checked my future earnings and I already received my Delta + 7%.

MetalMover said:
According to the pro TWUers here, we are going to get everything we want.
Do you have a DEMAND that if the itch is not scratched you could never be satisfied? I'm wondering what you "as an individual" would deem passes your smell test?

Buck said:
I pre-checked my future earnings and I already received my Delta + 7%.
You'll see your killer 3% + industry standard raise in September before you see a JCBA.

WeAAsles said:
Do you have a DEMAND that if the itch is not scratched you could never be satisfied? I'm wondering what you "as an individual" would deem passes your smell test?
Since they froze our pensions and terminated our retiree medical where could no longer retire at 60 unless we foot a hefty medical premium, I would say that giving me back my two weeks vacation, 10 holidays and double time and a half would be a good start.

MetalMover said:
Since they froze our pensions and terminated our retiree medical where could no longer retire at 60 unless we foot a hefty medical premium, I would say that giving me back my two weeks vacation, 10 holidays and double time and a half would be a good start.
Really? You talk about retiree medical and then ask for the past?

Read a few industry contracts out there and look for the retirement medical bridge's that exist.

And you think the rest of us are focused on the in your face up front cash? LMAO. You got a mirror in your house?

WeAAsles said:
Really? You talk about retiree medical and then ask for the past?

Read a few industry contracts out there and look for the retirement medical bridge's that exist.

And you think the rest of us are focused on the in your face up front cash? LMAO. You got a mirror in your house?
Have a reading problem? I don't ask for retiree medical back.. I said vacation, double time and holidays back would be a good start.
And yeah, I have mirror in my house and what I see is a mechanic whose union has helped screw him.

What do you see? A sheep who would be afraid to ask for ANYthing back...just ANYthing. 
Maybe next town hall meeting, you can beg for a quick JCBA.

MetalMover said:
Have a reading problem? I don't ask for retiree medical back.. I said vacation, double time and holidays back would be a good start.
And yeah, I have mirror in my house and what I see is a mechanic whose union has helped screw him.

What do you see? A sheep who would be afraid to ask for ANYthing back...just ANYthing. 
Maybe next town hall meeting, you can beg for a quick JCBA.
Yea all those items are really going to help you when you're walking out the door soon. Guess you're already over 65 then huh? Screw any type of retiree medical plan since you don't need it right?

WeAAsles said:
Yea all those items are really going to help you when you're walking out the door soon. Guess you're already over 65 then huh? Screw any type of retiree medical plan since you don't need it right?
If I was over 65 I would be gone. You, me and everyone else is NOT getting retiree medical back... SO why ask? They got the two biggest burdens from us...the retiree medical and frozen pensions.....

MetalMover said:
If I was over 65 I would be gone. You, me and everyone else is NOT getting retiree medical back... SO why ask? They got the two biggest burdens from us...the retiree medical and frozen pensions.....
Ay yi yi. Go read some industry contracts. There is a pre 65 bridge out there in a few contracts. It's paid for out of a conversion of sick hours. Hell Overspeed was just talking about that but you guys I guess we're too busy bashing him as usual to pay attention.

Will you please read some other contracts and maybe you can help be an advocate to inform your negotiator about what's good out there right now?

When the talks start rolling along that's what I'll be doing instead of being useless and saying they all suck.

just my own opin   any new JCBA we as FSA get   should include grandfathering in all current mainline cities..   wage increases   enhanced scope benefits enhancements   401k with matching          I guess im just dreaming

WeAAsles said:
Ay yi yi. Go read some industry contracts. There is a pre 65 bridge out there in a few contracts. It's paid for out of a conversion of sick hours. Hell Overspeed was just talking about that but you guys I guess we're too busy bashing him as usual to pay attention.

Will you please read some other contracts and maybe you can help be an advocate to inform your negotiator about what's good out there right now?

When the talks start rolling along that's what I'll be doing instead of being useless and saying they all suck.
You mean you'll STOP being useless?

Back