What Happened

Deep Throat

Nov 14, 2003
Anybody know why the most popular thread to hit this place in a long time was first closed and has now been removed, thus leaving us with fascinating discussions on TIRE PRESSURE.... I think they have succeeded the masses are now asleep..... Maybe I should start a topic along these lines.

NEXT HOT TOPIC

White bread or Brown.....is there really a difference?

Mr. Throat

It is as though the administrator may have concluded that the issue and the person(s) and company getting trashed had enough air time.What I can say about the "tread" to borrow words from a previous poster, is that the title of the topic and substance of the text, fit together well.

So, to answer your question Mr.Throat, yes there is a big difference between white and brown bread.

Unless of course you where buddies with the now deceased Dr. Atkins in which case all bread is evil carbs and niether has any benefit or value.

Deep Throat said:
White bread or Brown.....is there really a difference?
Not once it's been toasted...

16483.jpg

I got some legally threatening e-mails from a character who claimed to be some sort of CEO. Now I am bothered by it.. because I didn't really say much and I should have left my posts. The guy wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court if it came to that anyway. :up:
These all came from a Hotmail acct, by the way. How professional MR. CEO!!!
I have a feeling the e-mails I got were all from the same 'fictional' individual that was also the other 'fictional' individual from that thing about bad things in this things industry (Is that vague enough for you?) :hide:
Anyways I suspect and Admin at this one site where the thing were posted probably got a threatening e-mail from this ENTITY and shut it down to err caution...
Anyways, a valuable lesson learned. I'm not even IN things industry yet, and I already have an idea of someone to RUN AWAY from!!!! :down: :down: :down:

White bread is a guilty pleasure. Toasted / cheez whiz- It's deadly
If I must eat brown bread, I prefer the expensive flax seed kind... I haven't been to university and therefore lack the logic to shop for a bargain

Man, this old world is becoming sicker than any tonic I've seen can manage. When one raving lunatic can basically shut it down, things have just gone too far. If you think it's bad when you have to put up with the garbage they spew on here, imagine the people that have to deal with them in person. Real life is starting to emulate 'reality television.' :wacko:

This whole forum was beginning to take on the aura of a wake, anyway, so I guess the party's over. Too bad. <_<

CD said:
Not once it's been toasted...

16483.jpg
CD you are incorrect! the application of heat does not change difference in the value of either white or brown. It is a hetrogenious mixture. The application of heat in this case induces a chemical change. But the question remains? is the reaction exo or endothermic?

Mr. Magseal

You are correct on your first answer but wrong on the second. If the toaster where jammed on and the heat form the reaction continued the toast would independently ignite ceasing the need of additional heat and would become a exothermic reaction= result burnt toast. Much like CD's response.

The mixture of the two different objects in this case the toast on a toast rack or in a bowl is a hetrogenious mixture much like a bowl of nuts and bolts with no definate homogenity in the mixture. A homogenious mixture would be a mixture with a equal distribution of molecules per volume. This ain't the case with the toast.

Sorry but no cigaro!

Dufster

I would think twice about it spending the money on a career. Go buy a nice house in Mexico or invest the money properly in something with a good return.

Depending on your age you may or may not have a chance at a career. If you have anykind of imagination and or desire to voice your opinion i would also discourage the move. By your posts I can see you are outspoken,intelligent and will probably be branded as a overtalker and sianara dinaro.

Work on being mundane and boring with a short attention span and limited vision and you may do well.

Just an opinion.

Misleadingedge,I am going to take a wild guess and say that you are not a guidance councellor, you sound terribly bitter and distraught..regarding the Helicopter Industry why? is this due to the deteriorating industry standards?

Duf years ago when I started in this Biz many people told me the same line of crap,as Seinfeld would say Yada Yada Yada. If you want it bad enough you will get a job don't let the naysayers rain on your parade. 45K is not allot of money to spend for a great job, even a BA in History at any Canadian University will run you about the same money and take 4 years to complete.

As much as well all like to ####, for many of us there is nothing we would rather do!

Back