Where have all the scabs gone?

Csar, that you ?
Told ya I was one ugly SOB!
I remember the guy who took this...decent enough seeming chap. Glad to see I finally got some recognition around here. I was begining to that I had lost my sex appeal. ;)

I remember the guy who took this...decent enough seeming chap. Glad to see I finally got some recognition around here. I was begining to think that I had lost my sex appeal. ;)

I remember the guy who took this...decent enough seeming chap. Glad to see I finally got some recognition around here. I was begining to that I had lost my sex appeal. ;)
Nice mullet. Its unfortunate you still wear the USMC insignia today as a scab, it degrades the Corps. I'm glad the picture of a 140IQ scab genius was posted, I've never seen one before. :blink:

Welcome to the scab list Mr. Clark, your on it for life. :ph34r:

Nice mullet. Its unfortunate you still wear the USMC insignia today as a scab, it degrades the Corps. I'm glad the picture of a 140IQ scab genius was posted, I've never seen one before. :blink:

I never realised that particular hairstyle even had a name to it until my daughter laughed at it! I grew my hair out to get a "mountain man" look when I attend various black powder and rendevous re-inactments.
The FBI, CIA, and Secret Service also have a list with my name on it....Your list is no major deal.

Your list is no major deal.
Until your Scab Air "career" tanks and you try to get on at another airline or freight carrier and enjoy more union negotiated pay and benefits. Yep, most are unionised, and your name will be known as a scab. :down:

Its then back to the MRO/wrench gypsy scrap pile with you. ;)

I never realised that particular hairstyle even had a name to it until my daughter laughed at it! I grew my hair out to get a "mountain man" look when I attend various black powder and rendevous re-inactments.
The FBI, CIA, and Secret Service also have a list with my name on it....Your list is no major deal.

You are an impressive and important guy to have to resort to being a scab at a bankrupt carrier. Maybe you are undercover. :rolleyes: :ph34r:

You have to love this. Did you buy that hat at a gun show while pretending to be a real man scab? <_<

Hey Jenny@NWA, print this picture and you and your female F/A's have a good laugh at this guy. I know my wife and her friends did. :lol:

:down: scabcsar your a friggin joke ! fbi, cia. put down that crack pipe you delusional ####. you killed nothing but babbies in your former life. Never seen an x marine with a mullet. let alone one with a 14.5 iq, i thought the jarheads had standards. to bad they are so low.

:down: scabcsar your a friggin joke ! fbi, cia. put down that crack pipe you delusional ####. you killed nothing but babbies in your former life. Never seen an x marine with a mullet. let alone one with a 14.5 iq, i thought the jarheads had standards. to bad they are so low.
Hey you really got a point. I don't know any ex marines with long hair unless they were a Hippie.

You are an impressive and important guy to have to resort to being a scab at a bankrupt carrier. Maybe you are undercover. :rolleyes: :ph34r:

You have to love this. Did you buy that hat at a gun show while pretending to be a real man scab? <_<

Hey Jenny@NWA, print this picture and you and your female F/A's have a good laugh at this guy. I know my wife and her friends did. :lol:
Uh no. I'd be unpopular because this is like a stale joke.
Yeah well it is close to Halloween you know....

This guy is a scab and he is proud of it. What a worthless piece of sh#t. :down:

Good job Spock...
Now if only we could get that picture of super scab PTO waving to the camera on his last day at scabair... :p
He definately looks like a legend in his own mind thats for sure.
CIA, FBI, Secret Service....ya OK!
i thought someone posted his photo a while back, oohhh wait that was him and his mobile house being towed ffrorm the hangar to a dirt road :p

Good job Spock...
Now if only we could get that picture of super scab PTO waving to the camera on his last day at scabair... :p
He definately looks like a legend in his own mind thats for sure.
CIA, FBI, Secret Service....ya OK!
Prior to assignment to any presidential support unit, such as Marine Security Force Camp David, or Presidential Helicopter Support squadron 1, (HMX-1) a Marine must undergo some pretty tough background checks by all the major players in the intelligence/national security community. I have flown a handful of missions in support of HMX-1, and also have spent 3 years flying in support of various Naval Special Warfare/Combat Search and Rescue missions. Because of this, I and probably half a million others with counter-terrorism, special warfare, sniper, or demolitions training, as well as any who have had any working knowledge of Executive security areas are put on a watch list by the Secret Service. Whenever the PONUS makes a trip to a given area, this list is automatically checked.If any on this list isnear the area of the PONUS's visit, agents are assigned to verify the threat level. Its not all that big of a deal, since they also, since Hinkley, check up on local crazies, petty criminals who have made known statements against the US, and other unsavory types. Of course, my experiences with the various agencies have all been pre-9-11, so I'm sure this is all VERY outdated.
Hope this claifies things...
Best wishes,
CG

Latest posts

Back