With DEEPEST SYMPATHY,..............to the REPUBLICAN Party !

Well let me opine why I might not be.

First off, B O isn't going to take ANY SHIIT off of Mitch McConnell now, and McCONNELL knows it.
B O's got FOUR YEARS to wreck havock over whats left of the GOP, and to be honest with you 700, I'm betting B O ..WANTS the same ol' SHIIT from the do-nothing Congress, because the MSM will have a Field-day..'setting up enough congressmen' so as to flip the house in 2014, Similiar to NEWTS contract with America.
That 'knife' cuts both ways 700.

Boehner is no fool. The F'n tea-party is ruining whats left of todays GOP, and he knows it.
PS, the SENATE isn't going Anywhere but UP in 2014.
You mark my words.

I saw a Shiit-load of YOUNG PEOPLE (first time) registering at the polls today . This is a new HUGE movement of kids of all colors. And this was in lily-white NH !
B O ain't really gonna have to 'crack a sweat'. If he does, then by 2014, the GD...GOP will be GONE as we know it now !

Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

Well let me opine why I might not be.

First off, B O isn't going to take ANY SHIIT off of Mitch McConnell now, and McCONNELL knows it.

Got him by the balls...

Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.

Boehner is no fool. The F'n tea-party is ruining whats left of todays GOP, and he knows it.

Got him where he wants him now...

“The Democrats have yet to get serious about real spending cuts,” Mr. Boehner said after the meeting. “No substantive progress has been made in the talks between the White House and the House over the last two weeks.”

Yep. the ball is in the Demorat's court ! GOP has stated tax increases for the "Evil Rich" are on the table and the Dems don't have sh!t ! Just settin' 'em up for the fall !

Yep. the ball is in the Demorat's court ! GOP has stated tax increases for the "Evil Rich" are on the table and the Dems don't have sh!t ! Just settin' 'em up for the fall !

WOW, an old fashioned SHOOT-OUT at the O-K corral starting to "shape-up."
Wanna' bet on Who blinks First ???

WAIT...WHOA..WAIT.......
Dont YOU..BET on ANYTHING, because YOUR handicapping 'Skills' have CO$T you...BIG-TIME lately !!!!
(think)...."4 MORE YEARS" !
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Hey Bears, your guys are the ones driving right now. All the R's have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. And it seems that's the approach that a few are now deciding is best.

How Bears would like to have it:
compromise.jpg

"What I've said about compromise and bipartisanship is I hope to build a conservative majority in the United States Senate so that bipartisanship becomes Democrats joining Republicans to roll back the size of government, reduce the bureaucracy, lower taxes and get American moving again," Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock told CNN on Tuesday.

"What I hear you say is you are not going to compromise," CNN host Soledad O'Brien observed. "In fact, the only compromise you'll do is really getting other people on the other side of the aisle to your side of the aisle, which I guess is the definition against compromise."

"It is the definition of political effectiveness," Mourdock replied.

Back