With DEEPEST SYMPATHY,..............to the REPUBLICAN Party !

Rove: Obama won 'by suppressing the vote'

""But he won Karl, he won!" Fox News host Megyn Kelly interjected. Kelly also asked Rove how Republicans intended to appeal to minority groups, especially Hispanics, after doing so much to alienate them in 2012. Rove pointed to Hispanic-voter turnout in Texas to argue that there was no fundamental disconnect between his party and Latino voters.

As many pundits and strategists have pointed out, the Obama campaign succeeded in large part because it appealed to -- and registered -- non-white voters, expanding (rather than suppressing) the vote in key battleground states.

In a subsequent segment, Kelly would cite "demographics" and a "racial divide in the voting booth" that "raised questions" about whether the GOP needed to do more to reach Latinos and African-Americans. "Why can't the Republicans do better with people of color?" she asked her guests.

Rove's appearance on Fox News follows the now-infamous moment from election night when he argued with Kelly and co-host Bret Baier over the network's decision to call Ohio for the president."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/rove-obama-succeeded-by-suppressing-the-vote-149046.html?hp=f3

""But he won Karl, he won!" Fox News host Megyn Kelly interjected. Kelly also asked Rove how Republicans intended to appeal to minority groups, especially Hispanics, after doing so much to alienate them in 2012. Rove pointed to Hispanic-voter turnout in Texas to argue that there was no fundamental disconnect between his party and Latino voters.

As many pundits and strategists have pointed out, the Obama campaign succeeded in large part because it appealed to -- and registered -- non-white voters, expanding (rather than suppressing) the vote in key battleground states.

In a subsequent segment, Kelly would cite "demographics" and a "racial divide in the voting booth" that "raised questions" about whether the GOP needed to do more to reach Latinos and African-Americans. "Why can't the Republicans do better with people of color?" she asked her guests.

Rove's appearance on Fox News follows the now-infamous moment from election night when he argued with Kelly and co-host Bret Baier over the network's decision to call Ohio for the president."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/rove-obama-succeeded-by-suppressing-the-vote-149046.html?hp=f3

Rove (that FAT PHUCK) is D O N E in politics.(he just doesn't know it yet)
The COKE-ies and "SHELDON" (oiy-vay) Adelson want thier BREAD Back !!

SUCKA's !! ........... : ) : )

If 3 million Rep's would have got off their asses, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And, if those Semitic first cousins would just quit fighting each other, there would be peace in the Middle East. If people would watch what they eat, we wouldn't need so many seat belt extensions on the plane. If everyone exercised on a regular basis, we wouldn't have so many heart attack deaths. If, if, if, if.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. :lol:

I just love the fact that FL is irrelevant because Obama won with out them. I cannot believe that in a national election it was past their bed time and they just stopped counting. WTF?

I just love the fact that FL is irrelevant because Obama won with out them. I cannot believe that in a national election it was past their bed time and they just stopped counting. WTF?

Its the american way these days. We have millions of lazy slobs in this country and it is only getting worse.

I felt that same way you did when they announced they had quit counting...WTF?? Even though it did not matter at that point it was still a national election.

Maybe the election officials are union..must have hit a contractual break! :)

http://www.politico....9046.html?hp=f3

And to all the above I ask, if Obama was white, and had the same exact pitiful results, concerning the U.S. debt and jobless rate, would he have been re-elected ? My answer is no !

Its the american way these days. We have millions of lazy slobs in this country and it is only getting worse.

I felt that same way you did when they announced they had quit counting...WTF?? Even though it did not matter at that point it was still a national election.

Maybe the election officials are union..must have hit a contractual break! :)
And to all the above I ask, if Obama was white, and had the same exact pitiful results, concerning the U.S. debt and jobless rate, would he have been re-elected ? My answer is no !

YUP...
Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Back