WN Mechanics seek mediation

Hell of plan from legal/ guidance. Wait em out. NMB dream - put em on ice and let members revolt. That works good. Divide the membership. Swamt better get bigger backhoe to go find Seham soon. He been quiet guy. Still collecting paycheck!!!
Let's say swamt request local 11 rent him a backhoe for the day and digs seham up. You get to advise seham going forward. What would be your advise to him?

Dug big deep hole. There has to be some kind of settlement to come down. U got guys on the outside Lookin in. If not let it go go thru Federal Courts and the previous outcomes have not been good. I am not a lawyer and never practiced to be one unlike Hackboy and swamt . Good luck . Nothing will happen til those are settled. . Been sayin this for a while. Let the attacks begin. Been there and done it as a true representative for the entire membership.

They did huh? Prove it then? Oh wait a minute, that’s right. I’ve only asked you about 20 Times now to prove ANYONE used the word “PROMISE” and YOU cannot produce it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

swamt is a liar. Pinocchio nose.
Like I have told you before, I am done doing your homework for you. It was promised by the joint asso. prior to that asso. being forced down the memberships throats with no vote or even a say so. It is also said in the video updates that they will in fact get their membership an ILC by one of the nego's. Not lying here, just stating the facts. And BTW why would you be so hell bent that I was lying about your union stating they would get their membership an ILC?? Now that speaks volumes.

I wasn't talking about replacing the entire union you dipshit , you talk about me, what have we gotten in over 5 years,-lip service, from both sides, nothing more. Yet you think we are doing fantastic, we are no different than any other airline labor situation, take a look around. Nothing you or I say on this forum will change anything.
NEVER have I said we are doing fantastic. You said you want to clean house. Then pull the dam trigger, quit with the postering and show some action. C'mon man get it done...

NEVER have I said we are doing fantastic. You said you want to clean house. Then pull the dam trigger, quit with the postering and show some action. C'mon man get it done...
Tell you what I will wait for these useless road shows , and let nature take it's course, and sit back and wait. Work the overtime in my premium position, and wait for the old guys and the the young guys tired of no raise revolt on your ass, good luck !

Like I have told you before, I am done doing your homework for you. It was promised by the joint asso. prior to that asso. being forced down the memberships throats with no vote or even a say so. It is also said in the video updates that they will in fact get their membership an ILC by one of the nego's. Not lying here, just stating the facts. And BTW why would you be so hell bent that I was lying about your union stating they would get their membership an ILC?? Now that speaks volumes.

You know I think you might be right? The Association DID say it. And so did AMFA BTW.

I actually have the proof too that AMFA said they “PROMISE” they’ll get you an “INDUSTRY LEADING CONTRACT” Didn’t take me long at all to find as a matter of fact. But like you I’m not going to do your homework for you and share it here.

My word on it should be all you need.

You know I think you might be right? The Association DID say it. And so did AMFA BTW.

I actually have the proof too that AMFA said they “PROMISE” they’ll get you an “INDUSTRY LEADING CONTRACT” Didn’t take me long at all to find as a matter of fact. But like you I’m not going to do your homework for you and share it here.

Guess again. Your wrong.

You might as well produce it, Weeezz, he won't admit it. That's what they promised, that's why this is taking so long, that's why we did not pursue med arb.It's trust us we have your best interest at heart.Oh and by the way, showed my former Northwest friends what Hackman said they didn't have to wait 10 years to get a raise, under the give backs of the IAM. Got the industry leading contract under AMFA, that they started getting laid off under the so called bullet proof language. They said Hackman is a brain damage retard.

Last edited:
It seems rather ironic that swamt slams the other unions but he has been represented by Amfa since 2003 and living under Teamster CBA contract language whole time. Every time they went in previously they just did extensions to keep language intact. The first time they go in for full section 6 negotiations the Seham led/advised group are stumped! Swamt even admits they just wanted to do an extension. When Amfa renegotiated Northwest language they left scope language that a semi truck could drive thru and were decimated. Who crafted that scope language fiasco????? Give a hint. Same group that put the SWA group in the quandry they are in now waiting for Federal lawsuits to come to fruition. Dark,stormy, cloudy forecast ahead. The Seham union busting group have never played in the big leagues and are now in a world of ****. The strategy now is we will wait em out. Wow! Unbelievable that advisory team is still being paid and sucking money from the Amfa organization. Then again- that's who founded Amfa and payrolled all the years with multiple other unions that never came to fruition or went away. An unbelievable history!!

You might as well produce it, Weeezz, he won't admit it. That's what they promised, that's why this is taking so long, that's why we did not pursue med arb.It's trust us we have your best interest at heart.Oh and by the way, showed my former Northwest friends what Hackman said they didn't have to wait 10 years to get a raise, under the give backs of the IAM. Got the industry leading contract under AMFA, that they started getting laid off under the so called bullet proof language. They said Hackman is a brain damage retard.
Half-wit, I never stated NWA didn't take a 10 year pay freeze under the IAm, I guess you can't read or are purposely twisting as Reamsters will do with just about everything that doesn't fit their narrative. Here is exactly what I stated.
Went ten years without a raise did they? Huh never heard that one
Since you also ignored the UPS Reamster negotiations link, I'll ask again. https://teamster.org/news/2017/08/u...-companys-biggest-hubs-frustrations-rise-over Isn't the UPS "scared" of the Reamsters? Here is a multi-billion dollar very profitable company, and can't produce a contract after 5 years? You bash AMFA for the not getting SWA members a contract (your raise), yet your silent on UPS and the Reamsters failure to do the same? Seems like your double standard is showing. What you say smart guy?

Half-wit, I never stated NWA didn't take a 10 year pay freeze under the IAm, I guess you can't read or are purposely twisting as Reamsters will do with just about everything that doesn't fit their narrative. Here is exactly what I stated.

Since you also ignored the UPS Reamster negotiations link, I'll ask again. https://teamster.org/news/2017/08/u...-companys-biggest-hubs-frustrations-rise-over Isn't the UPS "scared" of the Reamsters? Here is a multi-billion dollar very profitable company, and can't produce a contract after 5 years? You bash AMFA for the not getting SWA members a contract (your raise), yet your silent on UPS and the Reamsters failure to do the same? Seems like your double standard is showing. What you say smart guy?
I say welcome to the world of taking longer to get a contract and reduced union bargaining power, unless you are a pilot or F/A. The difference between UPS and SWA is we were offered a way out to produce a T/A, and AMFA said no. You hate your Association at American, I really don't think that AMFA could do any better against Parker and company, maybe they could. At SWA we have two groups represented by the Teamsters the Sim techs, which have a new contract, and the Stores which had a T/ A and voted it down. So that's the difference, but in reality in this environment AMFA is limited with options, so they will hang onto the current language they have until they get enough money, or people just get fed up.

Last edited:
USAPA . PFAA. Numerous other startup- failures. All funded by who? Seham and his advisory group should be run out of town on train. What is their plan movin forward besides we can wait em out to survive on language negotiated by a real Union? Cannot believe they are still leading SWA group down a path of distraction.

One guy said to me the other night is amfa''s finished. I said why, he said," all SWA has to do is publicly request release from mediation and then put a full page ad in the Dallas Morning News for up to 2000 a&p positions. The membership would poop their knickers and AMFA & CO would roll over like a puppy dog, checkmate." Hm?
Let's see chess hmmm. AMFA has 4 pawns, a king and 1 bishop. SWA management has a queen, 2 knights, 2 Rooks, a King , a Bishop, and 5 pawns . I wonder what's going to happen.

I say welcome to the world of taking longer to get a contract and reduced union bargaining power, unless you are a pilot or F/A. The difference between UPS and US is we were offered a way out to produce a T/A, and AMFA said no. You hate your Association at American, I really don't think that AMFA could do any better against Parker and company, maybe they could. At SWA we have two groups represented by the Teamsters the Sim techs, which have a new contract, and the Stores which had a T/ A and voted it down. So that's the difference, but in reality in this environment AMFA is limited with options, so they will hang onto the current language they have until they get enough money, or people just get fed up.
SWA can get a t/a produced tomorrow if they want. Right now they don't want to. They can put a lot of heat on amfa by requesting release from mediation if they want. But right now they save money on maintenance cost and it may make them look like the bullies in court. But if amfa win's in court, the man is going to be p'd.
Let's see chess hmmm. AMFA has 4 pawns, a king and 1 bishop. SWA management has a queen, 2 knights, 2 Rooks, a King , a Bishop, and 5 pawns . I wonder what's going to happen.
Checkmate!

I say welcome to the world of taking longer to get a contract and reduced union bargaining power, unless you are a pilot or F/A. The difference between UPS and SWA is we were offered a way out to produce a T/A, and AMFA said no. You hate your Association at American, I really don't think that AMFA could do any better against Parker and company, maybe they could. At SWA we have two groups represented by the Teamsters the Sim techs, which have a new contract, and the Stores which had a T/ A and voted it down. So that's the difference, but in reality in this environment AMFA is limited with options, so they will hang onto the current language they have until they get enough money, or people just get fed up.
Your double standard is duly noted. It's "reduced union bargaining power" and "the world of taking longer" for the Reamsters, but with AMFA its "company doesn't fear the union" and "AMFA is in over their heads". Got it.
The offer of "a way out to produce a T/A" is for AMFA to acquiesce and agree to binding arbitration and bring you a concessionary T/A so you can vote "yes" to get your pay raise. Then you can snivel and cry that AMFA failed to fight and they let the company walk all over the membership by bringing back concessions and they should be replaced by the Reamsters. Is that about right? Yes, that's the plan.

Then there was this in Feb 2017. https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta...irplane-mechanics-want-to-walk-away-from.html So now the Reamsters want to be released from negotiations and go to a possible strike. With your anti-AMFA narrative you espouse constantly, if AMFA did the same at SWA and the strike would fail and the AMTs would be replaced by scabs. A "Northwest fiasco" as you said. Therefore the Reamsters at UPS are heading for the same thing right? The UPS AMTs should just cave in and bring back a concessionary T/A as you keep saying, "I want my raise". Can't have it both ways idiot. I guess the Reamsters are in "over their head" right?

Again in Sep 2017. Another NWA fiasco? https://teamster.org/news/2017/09/m...chanics-file-new-request-be-released-mediated

Reamster penion cuts? http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Teamsters-rally-in-Springfield--450620213.html

Reamsters replace head negotiator http://www.foxbusiness.com/features...eir-ups-negotiator-before-contract-talks.html

Last edited: