WN Mechanics seek mediation

Whatever Troll, you still of piece of **** living off the backs of the American workforce.
Driver stop talking to watcher. He's on a mission. Don't let him reel you in. Eagle warned you two. So drop it. Our contract may soon become reality, don't lose this thread now...

Well, here we are, week of new nego. dates. Some are looking for some good news after these meetings but I am still not very confident with the way the co. always yanks back what they have previously agreed to in the past.
We can only hope that McCrady will not show up, IF he does he better start out with an apology to our nego cmte for his antics last time. At least the VP of labor relations at AA did so to their nego cmte after he did the same thing in theirs.
Remember guys, all official updates are from the nego cmte themselves NOT the company propaganda machines and minions...

Well, here we are, week of new nego. dates. Some are looking for some good news after these meetings but I am still not very confident with the way the co. always yanks back what they have previously agreed to in the past.
We can only hope that McCrady will not show up, IF he does he better start out with an apology to our nego cmte for his antics last time. At least the VP of labor relations at AA did so to their nego cmte after he did the same thing in theirs.
Remember guys, all official updates are from the nego cmte themselves NOT the company propaganda machines and minions...
If he shows up, probably when it is done for a photo op

Word has it a TA was reached today and an announcement could be forthcoming.

It's true Bird. There's an AIP, but not sure at this point if the union is blessing it or endorsing it. Questions I get at this point is why is it an Agreement In Principle if the union is not in agreement?
Not a T/A but an AIP with no sign off from union? We will get more info soon.

Yes, we’ll see although I thought it was abundantly clear we would not be allowed to vote on a substandard proposal. Rumors were flying since the last session that upper management wanted this deal done and IMO regardless of what the status of the lawsuits was OR the resolution of other carrier negotiations.

Yes, we’ll see although I thought it was abundantly clear we would not be allowed to vote on a substandard proposal. Rumors were flying since the last session that upper management wanted this deal done and IMO regardless of what the status of the lawsuits was OR the resolution of other carrier negotiations.
When they have operated the negotiating committee as long as they have, nothing to vote on, unless it met their standards. I can't see them changing now.

I agree. I honestly think it has happened too quickly to meet all the needs of the membership from where they were at last sessions. Plus, I haven't heard any info about what will happen to LOA 1 & 2, back pay (retro/bonus) that 6th week of vac as well as banking vac., 401K match increase, (not expecting to match pilots, but would like to see an improvement here maybe a few % points) Also have not heard a single word about ETOPS, and other city maint. improvements. And of course did the company ever fix the lack of their bonus, snap up %, and raises for each and every year on the outgoing years??? Lots of lacking info from the last session so I do not expect the union to sign off on it as a T/A. At this point I am smelling a NO vote from the bits and pieces I have heard of so far, but I will wait for the unions release before spreading any misinformation.

Latest posts

Back