WN Mechanics seek mediation

Thank you for that.
There is plenty of information from the union, without the company spin cycle, about the way this has gone.
Nobody in the union should ever claim they don't know what's going on or how bad the company offer really is.
I still believe it isn't even close to being considered as a TA.
It is more like a company ransom demand letter and doesn't deserve a vote until changed.
I might be a maybe if I ever got anything to read, but unfortunately probably be sitting here 3 years from now arguing!

I might be a maybe if I ever got anything to read, but unfortunately probably be sitting here 3 years from now arguing!

You are a MAYBE to this POS?

You validate the disgusting tactics deployed against our group.
And that is exactly what the company wants to hear.

Congratulations.

I see why you are a FORMER rep.

And that is exactly what the company wans to hear.

Congratulations.

You ask my opinion I don't have anything to read, you said the disgusting tactics, how can I vote on something if there is no T/ A, most of you sound like no, so if one person votes yes, the no s win, however if the majority of the group say yes, are you all going to cry they were sell outs, and be miserable for the rest of your carrer, The rate we are going I don't think you ever had to worry about a vote, it's just that simple, I can't make it happen and you can't make it happen, it's up to the people in charge !

You are a MAYBE to this POS?

And that is exactly what the company wants to hear.

Congratulations.

You ask my opinion I gave you an honest answer, no B. S., there is nothing to vote on, if most of the people vote something in that you don't like, are you going to say they are all sell outs, and be miserable, I don't know if we will ever hace a T/ A, maybe 2 years from now, not up to me, or you but thw company and our union !

You ask my opinion I gave you an honest answer, no B. S., there is nothing to vote on, if most of the people vote something in that you don't like, are you going to say they are all sell outs, and be miserable, I don't know if we will ever hace a T/ A, maybe 2 years from now, not up to me, or you but thw company and our union !

Don't be the one sheep that leads the rest over the cliff.

http://strangesounds.org/2017/07/80-sheep-commit-suicide-in-turkey-video-pictures.html

The longer it takes the more desperate the membership becomes. Stay solid and informed. I wish the hardworking SWA techs and related well. Good luck. Not easy !!

It's kind of poin
It's kind of pointless, I guarantee we won't have a T/ A today, maybe AMFA will sign off on the medArb maybe not, let's see what we get and you can decide if it sucks or not. However if you are really worried about people voting something in you don't like, Go to the union meetings and tell them they need to bring something out, because the longer it goes the bigger chance you are going to get something you hate !

I call BS!!!!
If you were who you say you are, and not a company plant, you know very well what the company offer is.
We have been given this info over and over in detail!
They haven't moved.
I fear you are correct WN, I've said since he came on here he is a company plant (I want to see a contract... gimme my money) used to disparage AMFA, it's attorney, and push for the concessions ship to sail out on the floor, to hopefully get the weak and the greedy to vote yes. Seen this before. SWA the company, has morphed into just another airline with ram rod bottom feeder management smelling blood in the water and members anxitey setting in deep. There is no "LUV" anymore, not for you guys.

Don't fall for the call "gimme my contract" sniveling, it's just the company negotiating here and not at the table. SWA management wants to screw you, remember that.

Last edited:
I fear your are correct WN, I've said since he came on here he is a company plant (I want to see a contract... gimme my money) used to disparage AMFA, it's attorney, and push for the concessions ship to sail out on the floor, to hopefully get the weak and the greedy to vote yes. Seen this before. SWA the company, has morphed into just another airline with ram rod bottom feeder management smelling blood in the water and members anxitey setting in deep. There is no "LUV" anymore, not for you guys.

Don't fall for the call "gimme my contract" sniveling, it's just the company negotiating here and not at the table. SWA management wants to screw you, remember that.
Oh look it's know it all American looser Hackman, what a shock said there would be no T/ A yeah I am secret company plant, and Aliens are coming to earth, when you put as much time as I have and listen to the guys concern on the floor what's going on, want to replace the committee again, that is not the answer! I feel sorry for these guys! Tell you what why don't you worry about what American is doing and not SWA you don't work, why don't you get involved in the union in American to make a difference, instead of sticking your nose in our business !

Ain't that the truth!
So what is the next move, try the Met Arb anyone know anything, I don't know why we only get 3 days a month, it has been that way since 2011, we are not,any closer than we were then, I will tell you where I am at, people are getting tired of the same old, same old. And some people,want the nuclear option, and some people just want to vote, and be done with it! I know my friends who worked for Northwest when the strike came, got their lay off notice and then filled out their AMFA grievance and that was it, and no one wanted to hire them! and then AMFA eventually gave up and walked away !

Hack mans back!! Attack. In this last round what is position with lawsuits? Just playin games with mediator til that is settled! Hope I am wrong. Retro # is all over place. What is actuary and legs ls opinion? Oh forgot. Seham is hiding in deep hole up north counting dollar bills. Where the hell is he in these contetios times? Got to ask. He is counsel? Right or wrong? WTF. If he can't come out of gopher hole for money bein paid when will he??????????

Hack mans back!! Attack. In this last round what is position with lawsuits? Just playin games with mediator til that is settled! Hope I am wrong. Retro # is all over place. What is actuary and legs ls opinion? Oh forgot. Seham is hiding in deep hole up north counting dollar bills. Where the hell is he in these contetios times? Got to ask. He is counsel? Right or wrong? WTF. If he can't come out of gopher hole for money bein paid when will he??????????
I bet Hackman has never been a Steward, argued a contract, did a system board, saved a member's job, got a grievance paid. He is the kind just sits and complains , I don't know what the next move is, but it appears to be same old same old! I believe the company holds all the cards, Hackman is right about one thing, in reality no one really cares, the company knows we have no solidarity, as long as everyone has their double tripple time, 24 hour rule, 401 k match, profit sharing no one cares if it takes two more years, and the first T/ A will be voted in, and AMFA will still collect their dues money ,and we will still happily continue to pay Lee Seham his millions, and this won't end up like Northwest, so I guess all my points are really pointless, Carry on maintenance and engineering ! :)

Latest posts

Back