WN Mechanics seek mediation

Yes it was the reamsters that allowed the outsourcing here at SWA. Matter fact, they were the ones that allowed (made behind closed door deals) the Canada outsourcing, the very first out of the country outsourcing. Pretty sad huh? It was AMFA (after taking over the left over reamsters contract) that was able to bring that maint back to USA. Great point there Hackman...
Not so. Outsourcing was the only way SWA could get off the ground. The IAM was SWA mechanics first union. Teamster scope language we enjoy to this day has been rock solid for over two decades. That Canada work was the window belt mod that needed fixed asap. Ok maybe some fine hand rolled Cuban cigars were puffed on and a few bottles of johnny walker blue label were sipped on, BUT you continue to enjoy time and a half, double time, and triple time. That's what I call RESULTS. Deals are made in business everyday. As long as the members benefit I'm ok with it.

Not so. Outsourcing was the only way SWA could get off the ground. The IAM was SWA mechanics first union. Teamster scope language we enjoy to this day has been rock solid for over two decades. That Canada work was the window belt mod that needed fixed asap. Ok maybe some fine hand rolled Cuban cigars were puffed on and a few bottles of johnny walker blue label were sipped on, BUT you continue to enjoy time and a half, double time, and triple time. That's what I call RESULTS. Deals are made in business everyday. As long as the members benefit I'm ok with it.
Oh we are Teamsters, we are on a mission look out we are coming for your rep jobs, we have been found out, what a bunch of retards, I am sure Swamt is getting AMFA cards signed at American with Hackman his attack dog what a bunch of snowflakes !

Oh we are Teamsters, we are on a mission look out we are coming for your rep jobs, we have been found out, what a bunch of retards, I am sure Swamt is getting AMFA cards signed at American with Hackman his attack dog what a bunch of snowflakes !
The hack attack is coming. Must still be his feeding time.

Yes it was the reamsters that allowed the outsourcing here at SWA. Matter fact, they were the ones that allowed (made behind closed door deals) the Canada outsourcing, the very first out of the country outsourcing. Pretty sad huh? It was AMFA (after taking over the left over reamsters contract) that was able to bring that maint back to USA. Great point there Hackman...
Swamt- you might want to go back to the history book. When did SWA start using San Salvadore as heavy check Mx???? That language was given up under Amfa reopener and traded for pay. Under the advice and the leadership of whom?????? Amfa has been in control for approx 15 years. Quit blaming Teamsters. Step on up!!! Get ur facts straight. 90% of current cba is Teamster contract. This round of negotiations is first time Amfa has done full section 6 negotiations with SWA. They are totally outgunned and overwhelmed and there tactics are we will wait them out and see if pilots will bail us out. Wow!!!!!! Just because you spout a comment on blog does not make it fact. A lie reported often enough can be construed as the truth. Get real. How are the Federal lawsuits filed working out????? Address the facts not your delusional world!!

Hackboy and swamt need to get their facts straight!! Delusional is the only word that comes to my mind. No one has addressed Amfa philosophy under Seham guidance on how they plan on coming to cba t/a. File Federal lawsuits- Hold my breath- wait em out - pray for pilots help! What great negotiating tactics. In a world of trouble. Swamt might want to go rent bigger backhoe and jackhammer to go find Seham! Good luck!!!

Swamt- you might want to go back to the history book. When did SWA start using San Salvadore as heavy check Mx???? That language was given up under Amfa reopener and traded for pay. Under the advice and the leadership of whom?????? Amfa has been in control for approx 15 years. Quit blaming Teamsters. Step on up!!! Get ur facts straight. 90% of current cba is Teamster contract. This round of negotiations is first time Amfa has done full section 6 negotiations with SWA. They are totally outgunned and overwhelmed and there tactics are we will wait them out and see if pilots will bail us out. Wow!!!!!! Just because you spout a comment on blog does not make it fact. A lie reported often enough can be construed as the truth. Get real. How are the Federal lawsuits filed working out????? Address the facts not your delusional world!!
They have us on ignore they are on their AMFA card drive at American, so you can go over there and ask then how they are doing!

I see they have no Answers when you challenge them with logic, does not shock me, talking Max stuff. AMFA national director put out on update no deal coming this year, no dates for station visits, just vague information that they would come eventually, and AMFA 11 started a go fund me page for the poor AMFA 18 guys, wonder if Lee Seham would care to donate to the relief efforts?

Last edited:
I see they have no Answers when you challenge them with logic, does not shock me, talking Max stuff. AMFA national director put out on update no deal coming this year, no dates for station visits, just vague information that they would come eventually, and AMFA 11 started a go fund me page for the poor AMFA 18 guys, wonder if Lee Seham would care to donate to the relief efforts?
They can't handle the truth very well. Talked to a buddy of mine that was a big amfa cheerleader. He's now open to the idea of replace, but wants to see the t/a first. He's starting to get it. A couple years ago he would have told me to pound sand. These hardcore amfa supporters hopefully will start coming out of this amfa trans they have been in. Amfa produces a good ta they should stay, bad ta they should go. Very simple, common sense, and fair to the members. Good stay, bad go.

Reactions: B737 driver
They can't handle the truth very well. Talked to a buddy of mine that was a big amfa cheerleader. He's now open to the idea of replace, but wants to see the t/a first. He's starting to get it. A couple years ago he would have told me to pound sand. These hardcore amfa supporters hopefully will start coming out of this amfa trans they have been in. Amfa produces a good ta they should stay, bad ta they should go. Very simple, common sense, and fair to the members. Good stay, bad go.
Or can't produce anything, but our cheerleaders here stopped cheering a long time ago, interesting to see what the long term effects of Harvey are!

Or can't produce anything, but our cheerleaders here stopped cheering a long time ago, interesting to see what the long term effects of Harvey are!
Heard on the news it's going to take years and billions upon billions to get that place right. Stagnate water equals disease. Those darn hurricanes come in like bowling balls. Screw living in that gulf area.

Heard on the news it's going to take years and billions upon billions to get that place right. Stagnate water equals disease. Those darn hurricanes come in like bowling balls. Screw living in that gulf area.
Hobby is where SWA built their 5 gate international terminal, because of the Wright Amendment deal they can not operate international flights out of Love field, that is an important asset. That's why I say you cannot wait forever to get a contract, but the pom pom negotiating squad, says trust us, we know what we are doing. Well they don't look so smart now do they, I am glad they are not running the company!

SWA will be put on ice til the outcome of Federal lawsuits. Swamt think it has no bearing on negotiations conclusion! Glad he is not in charge and just Pom Pom boy. Delusional. I have said this while back and cheerleader group tends to ignore facts. Go Fund Me site pretty weak Union response for member assistance. Probably saving resources for lawsuit outcomes and litigation. Probably gonna need it. I feel for the hardworking Mx personnel. Good luck. Strap on big boots. Gonna be a while!