Workbrain Time

wench1

Veteran
Sep 17, 2006
Understand the time on workbrain is server set from Phx.

At our station ours lags by 1-2 minutes.

TEMPE If you are reading RESET the correct time.

I want out when Im supposed to be. and not a MINUTE OVER.
Thanks

Thanks
Its nice if your running 1-2minutes late. If ur that concerned about it just e-mail the workbrain people because I dont think anyone from workbrain reads these posts. Just my 2c

Let me understand this.

You're complaining to your employer that you're having to "work" 1-2 minutes in overtime?

and another thing...if you DO work over by lets say 5-10 minutes, do not assume that they will put it in as OT!!! Trust me on this!!! Workbrain is set up so that it will count it as "grace time after punching out"....management has to go in and override it!!! If you do not see a breakdown of how much you are getting paid for that time---question it!!!!

my understanding is that your local timekeeper can reset the clocks using their sine and authorization. Is this correct?

Let me understand this.

You're complaining to your employer that you're having to "work" 1-2 minutes in overtime?

U just dont get it do you?

I dont stay 1 min over...and yes if I come in 1 min late Im docked...there is NO GRACE PERIOD>

what address for workbrain do I submit to?
Station Mgr mentioned ( or he lied again!) that he cannot change it.

I would like the address..to the workbrain folks.
If anyone out there has it. I'll take it please..
Thanks!

Thanks

I would suggest that you start being on time for a change. It is amusing to stand in front of the A terminal in PHL and watch the ramp and catering folks pull up in their cars, walk in behind the door at the end of the ticket counter and punch in. B) Then get back in the car and drive off to Wawa or the employee lot maybe even back home, who knows?! A hoot! Workbrain is a joke.

Had someone at work tell me they were to start at 230pm, came in right at 229pm, went ahead of all the people standing in line to punch out at 230pm. They fingered in as the clock was changing to 230pm (On time) and yet Workbrain registered them as clocking in at 231pm. Now, did all the people standing in line show clocked OUT at 231pm or is something fishy happening?
And, since the company DOES NOT give us physical proof of our clock times, too bad for you! Since it sometimes takes mins or HOURS for our times to show in our computer daily log, they didnt know they showed late until the next day.
Something needs to be done about the whole Workbrain issue. There are just way too many things that arent kosher with it. (And most probably have to do with the company being cheap!)
I want physical proof of my clocks!!!! Then there would be NO issues. If you dont have proof of your clockin/out or times, then you lose. If I can physically prove it, then change it.

:up: Right On TAD!

I'd like to also mention that not ALL stations use work brain yet all stations DO use the same attendance program and are covered by the same CBA. Stations that have Birdbrain penalize agents using statistics collected by Birdbrain, yet stations that don't have it, gather statistics the old fashioned way, "the honor system". The attendance program discriminates against those using the clocks, plain and simple. There needs to be consistency and a grace of 1-3 minutes and some common sense!

Yet we are still...

I would suggest that you start being on time for a change. It is amusing to stand in front of the A terminal in PHL and watch the ramp and catering folks pull up in their cars, walk in behind the door at the end of the ticket counter and punch in. B) Then get back in the car and drive off to Wawa or the employee lot maybe even back home, who knows?! A hoot! Workbrain is a joke.
I leave my home 1/2 early door to door 20 min..NEVER LATE..
Regional was in, I mentioned this to him and the supervisor had a laugh at my expense-whatever! Anyway, our Brainclock time is set to the 'Puter'..exactly on the time..I still check out 12-15 min and am waiting at the klock to kick:)

:up: Right On TAD!

I'd like to also mention that not ALL stations use work brain yet all stations DO use the same attendance program and are covered by the same CBA. Stations that have Birdbrain penalize agents using statistics collected by Birdbrain, yet stations that don't have it, gather statistics the old fashioned way, "the honor system". The attendance program discriminates against those using the clocks, plain and simple. There needs to be consistency and a grace of 1-3 minutes and some common sense!

Yet we are still...
these issues have already been brought to the union CWA--LOL-attention. Why are they not acting on this???? Typical....so typical....there was a ptition with the timeclocks what 1 or 2 years ago----where did that go CWA?????