Ya Gotta Luv 'em

Well said Bob, but I fear this man is not here to promote the craft, higher wages, better benefits, or any other things that most of us believe defines unionism.

He is obviously here to show his immaturity and flame the board with child like babble.

I actually do not enjoy the bulletin board or the debate anymore due to his behavior and rhetoric.

I frequently visit another bulletin board about photography. The level of professionalism there makes this board look like joke.

To join that board, you must have a current member sponsor your application, and you must demonstrate professional conduct at all times.

It is very enjoyable to go there, read, and discuss the profession of photography.

That board has really made me understand what decent people having mature discussion actually looks like.

It is amazing er uh scary, when you think about it, that photographers are more professional than those that maintain aircraft.

Decision 2004 said:
Well said Bob, but I fear this man is not here to promote the craft, higher wages, better benefits, or any other thing that most of believe is unionism.

He is obviously here to show his immaturity and flame the board with child like babble.

I actually do not enjoy the bulletin board or the debate anymore due to his behavior and rhetoric.

I frequently visit another bulletin board about photography. The level of professionalism there makes this board look like joke.

To join that board, you must have a current member sponsor your application, and you must demonstrate professional conduct at all times.

It is very enjoyable to go there, read, and discuss the profession of photography.

That board has really made me understand what decent people having mature discussion actually looks like.

It is amazing er uh scary, when you think about it, that photographers are more professional than those that maintain aircraft.
[post="232382"][/post]​

Well thats understandable, but driving people away with lies and baffoonery is the TWUs objective.

The TWU passed a resolution a while ago to combat internet postings that they found objectionable. They claimed in the resolution that information that was broadcast over the internet was used by employers who for some odd reason did not want the TWU on the property. (I cant figure out why an employer would not want the TWU, its like having an Insurance policy preventing a real union from coming on the property.) Anyhow the resolution pledged to try and neutralize the damage that the exposure of embarrassing facts over the internet was causing.

The TWU usually can not combat much of what is placed on the internet with facts, so they have baffoons like Steve and all his aliases inundate threads with their BS in the hope that peole will become discouraged.

I realize that it can be fustrating, and tempting to respond in kind, but the more we dump the facts out here the better off we and other workers will be in the long run.

The TWU usually can not combat much of what is placed on the internet with facts, so they have baffoons like Steve and all his aliases inundate threads with their BS in the hope that peole will become discouraged.

Now, when you say "Steve", are you attempting to identify here? You realize that is against forum policy.

And as far as people becoming discouraged because of his postings, how many Bob can you name that have actually come up to you and stated, " Steve's postings really make me more discouraged." I'd think Bob, if anyone's postings would have anyone desiring to suck lead it would be yours, but, that's just one man's opinion.

The union representing Northwest Airlines flight attendants is suing the carrier in U.S. District Court because Northwest won't allow rank-and-file flight attendants to observe contract negotiations.

"Right now, the company is refusing to negotiate if there is anyone (beyond the negotiators) sitting in the room," Jeff Mathews, AMFA contract coordinator, said Monday. "We are asking for the right to have 25 observers in the room."

AMFA's 11-member negotiating team has continued to meet with Northwest, and AMFA negotiators brief rank-and-file members in a separate room on days when there are talks.

See entire article HERE

Why didn't AMFA local 33 walk out of negotiations when denied the ability to have their observers?

It was stated to me , in an earlier post, that AMFA has always retained the top pay/benefit schedule for it's members. I am looking for the airline that this occurred at. Has AMFA actully negotiated one? I did note the LOA at SWA, who's contract did they inherit, or are they extending one they actually negotiated earlier?

Latest posts

Back