yep we are the biggest 26, 141 topic threads combined!

Naw couldn't make it. Delta does it better ask world traveler. You know the dweeb with the delta panties....

he'll be here shortly to tell there are more threads in the Dl forum it's just they don't show in the count.

so when does the US forum get killed.

Only downside is that we have to now sort thru the endless pilot and ramp threads on the AA forum.

If they ended, the board could no longer function.

Of course, if I quit posting, forum activity drops dramatically. There is documented evidence showing that my contentious presence creates board activity - which is exactly what an internet site owner wants.

WorldTraveler said:
so when does the US forum get killed.

Only downside is that we have to now sort thru the endless pilot and ramp threads on the AA forum.

If they ended, the board could no longer function.

Of course, if I quit posting, forum activity drops dramatically. There is documented evidence showing that my contentious presence creates board activity - which is exactly what an internet site owner wants.
maybe you should consider getting laid?

wow... so it is ok to make sexual comments about people but we have a new member who comes on here and issues threats about having someone removed because there is too much factual information being posted?

And yet the sexual comments remain but the threads including factually based information are locked.

wow... just wow.

Latest posts

Back