1-17-06 Stock down 10% today what gives?

Yeah.. most of Iran's oil goes to Asia, and Europe. Food for thought, Iran is sitting on top of 5% of the worlds oil reserves, that's quite an asset. I can understand why they might want a nuke, maybe to protect that asset? All the anti Jewish crap is just propaganda to keep all the religious whackos in Iran happy...

Heck, if I'm the king or whatever of Iran, I'd only need to see Saddam sitting in jail cell eating coa coa puffs for breakfast once before I tried to get myself a nuke.

Excellent pragmatic post.

I gotta agree with you. Saddam sitting in a jail cell probably scares half a dozen despots into wishing they could lay their hands on some nukes - for their own protection.

And, where do they get that cash? From Americans who refuse to give up their Navigators and Escalades, etc. Granted we ain't buying all that much oil directly from Iran, but our insatiable appetite for the stuff keeps the world price high. :lol: :shock: :lol:

And, there was a piece in the paper today about how Representative Ney of Ohio pressured the State Department to ease the sanctions on Iran at the request of one of Abramoff's clients.

Well, well. Politics are alive and well,
even on a strictly airline related message
board.

It's time for the government to start issuing
permits to explore for oil in the U.S. where
people don't currently live. There is more
undeveloped space in the great wide open
of Wyoming, Colorado, and Nevada, and
there are probably plenty of oil reserves
under the ground in these areas. We need
to stick it to the Arabs where it hurts
the most, and that is to develop our own