" 2 0 1 3 " = GEORGIA = SEGRAGATED PROM ! ! !

Tree is on point. Please cite for me where I ever admitted to being a racist? I DID say I got banned for using the word that so many "non racist, anti PC" white guys would use, had they had the cojones to stand up to the PC crowd. And I did THAT to make a point.

But, like Fox News, Breitbart and Infowars, you guys pick up one thing and leave "the context" out. And you call people who voted for Obama "uninformed".
When Someone calls you a racist for what you said, and I come along and do the same, before I read the other comment, well you quacked walked and swam like a duck. So twist it like you want just like your girlfriend, but you BASICALLY DID say that. I don't follow FOX or anyone else, so continue your delusional rants. YOU continue to miss my point, that I continue to deviate from the norm. I have argued in favor of both parties, and here's a shock...I'm a registered Democrat, but like I said, I'm only registered so I don't have to register every year. In my voting history, I have voted Democrat more than Republican/Conservative. I vote for the better candidate, the one I believe will lead this country in the direction away from annihilation. Now, can you say the same? :p

JESUS,....I'd 'hate to be HANGING'..since You went to the prom (if you even went/I didn't), but in your case it's got to be approaching a DECADE or Three or Four !!!
My point ..dell ol' boy, is nowadays, the 'young uns' go to proms with people on a one time date- basis. Now I'm not saying that Was/Wasn't the case in KC's point he made.

PS,
Ever share Intimacy with an African American girl, back there in ol' Western PA. dell ? I'm Betting NO !!!
I have ! She was one member of our clique of a very diverse group, and THAT was back in the 60's.
(This was NOT a one night stand)
How about YOU 'southwindBAG ?? Again, I'm Betting NO !!!!!!

Hmmm. Looks like this BIGOT is (only) a bigot against HYPOCRITS. (E S P E C I A L L Y..Conservative ones) !!!!!
Good thing Bears isn't a racist, he only hates southerners and republicans.

YOu know why I flipped that N word out there? Because you righties who bemoan "political correctness" go right up to that line...then you do the "politically correct" thing and stop short of saying the word you REALLY want to say..
You used the N word because you are a racist. There is NO POINT a white guy can make by using it other than to imply his hatred for the race. Keep sharing your delusions because someday we'll buy it :rolleyes: :p :p :p

Then why do you adhere to it? Why not "call a spade a spade" in the Obamaphone thread? Y'all dance around that one and when someone calls you on it you call THEM the racists.
This is about YOU. YOU used the word. Quit trying to throw everybody else under the bus with your dumb @$$! You used the word, accept something that you can't comprehend. It's called R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-L-I-T-Y.
re·spon·si·bil·i·ty

/rɪˌspɒn
thinsp.png
səˈbɪl
thinsp.png
ɪ
thinsp.png
ti/ Show Spelled [ri-spon-suh-bil-i-tee] Show IPA

noun, plural re·spon·si·bil·i·ties.
the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
an instance of being responsible: The responsibility for this mess is yours!

Sure is taking Dog a long time to comeback with one of his witty, one sentence replies, so I'll do it for him !

Here it goes.............ready............."Pointing and laughing !"

Latest posts