" 2 0 1 3 " = GEORGIA = SEGRAGATED PROM ! ! !

I don't think you are a racist. I think you are a bigot. I do not believe your intolerance is limited to race.

I believe what KC is implying is that had there been no pragmatism atached to the word in question you would have used it because the words you did use in the title implied that you are racist.

And thats exactly what I'm talking about. A white male, conservative from the south, using terms like "No Mo' Obamaphones", or even the N-word , is considered a racist but let a white liberal or even a, gasp...........AFRICAN AMERICAN use the same term and it's all cool !
So in closing thats why I still contend, the Libtards can take their politically correct crap and shove it !
It's all Bullsh!t to achieve a political agenda !

Reactions: 1 person
I think context makes all the difference and my opinion of you as a bigot was established long before this thread was even thought of. I do not know what PC stuff you are referring to ( I think the term PC has been so perverted that it no longer has meaning) but politicians of any flavor will use alliances or issues to any advantage they can. When the alliances are no longer profitable they will be abandoned. Look at the RNC now deciding that they need to figure out how to appeal to minorities and women. That is the same MO as the DNC. Politics as usual.

Label me whatever makes you happy but, I was born in the land of opportunity, not handouts................no matter what color those handouts are going to ! I've worked my whole life and taken jobs that didn't pay much but, I "EARNED" it and that alone allows me to express my opinion, on how "MY" money is spent !
And if certain people don't like my views, I really don't give a rat's ass because I am not one of the "Politically Correct"!
I don't have issues helping someone when they're down, the handicapped or war veterans....................it's the entitlement crowd and this woman with FIFTEEN kids is a perfect example, expecting someone to pay her way! Personally, all of her kids should be taken away from her, simply because anyone who would have 15 kids, knowing they could not support them, is an un-fit human being, let alone, parent !
And yes, I'm a Bigot towards the entitlement crowd.......feel all warm and fuzzy now?

And since your all about birth control, I'd have been a lot happier paying for a tubal ligation for this woman vs. 15 children, she can't raise on her own but, I garauntee you she wouldn't have gone for that.................how was she suppose to make a living for herself, if she couldn't get pregnant?

Reactions: 3 people
So Ms. Twister missed the post when KC admitted he was a racist. Interesting.

Tree is on point. Please cite for me where I ever admitted to being a racist? I DID say I got banned for using the word that so many "non racist, anti PC" white guys would use, had they had the cojones to stand up to the PC crowd. And I did THAT to make a point.

But, like Fox News, Breitbart and Infowars, you guys pick up one thing and leave "the context" out. And you call people who voted for Obama "uninformed".

Look at the RNC now deciding that they need to figure out how to appeal to minorities and women. That is the same MO as the DNC. Politics as usual.

Hardly the same MO.

The RNC is finding out that they can't rely on the old ways to get the conservative message out. What they have learned is that they win votes when they can successfully show why being a victim doesn't work out too well in the long run. Regardless of race, gender, or background, the message is what ultimately matters.

The DNC learned a long time ago that giving away free (to the people receiving it) stuff buys votes, and when other people's money runs out, they have nothing else to offer aside from blaming the rich. Their message changes depending on who they're trying to bamboozle. This group will be deported and have families broken up... That group will be put in chains... Women will be forever barefoot and punished with unwanted children....

One side panders collectivism, the other side pushes individual responsibility. The only thing similar is using people "who look like me" to get their messages across.

Hardly the same MO.

The RNC is finding out that they can't rely on the old ways to get the conservative message out. What they have learned is that they win votes when they can successfully show why being a victim doesn't work out too well in the long run. Regardless of race, gender, or background, the message is what ultimately matters.

The DNC learned a long time ago that giving away free (to the people receiving it) stuff buys votes, and when other people's money runs out, they have nothing else to offer aside from blaming the rich. Their message changes depending on who they're trying to bamboozle. This group will be deported and have families broken up... That group will be put in chains... Women will be forever barefoot and punished with unwanted children....

One side panders collectivism, the other side pushes individual responsibility. The only thing similar is using people "who look like me" to get their messages across.
Hardly the same MO.

The RNC does not give hand outs? I guess that is why business hates the RNC huh? Both parties give hand outs. They just don't to different segments of society.

Citizen United ring any bells?

Really, is that why I also believe there are a lot of caucasions, taking advantage of government freebies and cell phones ?

"Why I Also Believe".............

Dude.
I got a NEWS FLASH for You.
You don't believe anything.
Why?
Because..Your so G D ...Stupid that...You...DON'T Even know you're ..A L I V E...and ....B R E A T H I N G !!!!!!

The ol' pointing and laughing quip, is really getting old ! Ever have any original thoughts ?
I am sure Dog has a hat filled with quips on tiny pieces of paper. When he pulls one out to use he should throw it away not put it back in the hat.