2.3 MILLION full-time jobs will be lost because of Obamacare by 2021

700UW said:
For a while [Tuesday] morning, the Internet was hopping with job-killing hype, when in fact the truth was vastly different. Obamacare’s impact, the CBO concluded, would lessen the supply of labor by encouraging certain folks not to work: “The estimated reduction stems almost entirely from a net decline in the amount of labor that workers choose to supply, rather than from a net drop in businesses’ demand for labor, so it will appear almost entirely as a reduction in labor force participation and in hours worked. . . .”

For someone approaching retirement, notes Kessler, Obamacare could well mean that they needn’t hold onto a bad job just to keep health insurance. That’s a far different dynamic from job-killing.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Translation: The welfare offices are about to get flooded by people that choose entitlements over employment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]This is what a libtard calls "progress".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Idiots.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Nobody that works for a living should support this.[/SIZE]

Reactions: 2 people
Pelosi: CBO Report Shows Obamacare Gives Americans Freedom to 'Follow Their Passion.'

“What we see is that people are leaving their jobs because they are no longer job-locked,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters after House votes Tuesday afternoon. “They are following their aspirations to be a writer; to be self-employed; to start a business. This is the entrepreneurial piece. So it’s not going to cost jobs. It’s going to shift how people make a living and reach their aspirations.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/02/pelosi-cbo-report-shows-obamacare-gives-americans-freedom-to-follow-their-passion

Now, what we really see are a bunch of deadbeat Libtards getting their healthcare for free, at the expense of hard working Americans!

No we don't. BTW, can you point us to the "free" medical?

What I see is a possible end to all the people that hang around at jobs they no longer enjoy because they needed affordable access to healthcare. Since you've worked "from one end of the TOC to the other," I'm sure you've ran into a few. I know I have.

Even better, you know how you always say, "if you don't like it, leave?" Guess what? Some people might just do that now that they can find a decent plan at a reasonable cost.

Know what else they might do? Start a small business. Isn't the right a big fan of that?

Seems win-win to me...

Or actually be able to devote the time they want to that existing small business, instead of toiling away at the job they wanted to leave years ago.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:

What I see is a possible end to all the people that hang around at jobs they no longer enjoy because they needed affordable access to healthcare. Since you've worked "from one end of the TOC to the other," I'm sure you've ran into a few. I know I have.

Even better, you know how you always say, "if you don't like it, leave?" Guess what? Some people might just do that now that they can find a decent plan at a reasonable cost.

Know what else they might do? Start a small business. Isn't the right a big fan of that?

Seems win-win to me...

Free medical if you are at the poverty level..gov subsidies are waiting for you. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/free-health-insurance-under-obamacare-has-drawbacks/

Sure "if you don't like it you can leave" but guess what?  There's going to be no place to go because businesses won't be hiring or closing shop.  2.3 million people going to be entrepreneurs and open up a business?  Highly doubtful since Barry is the dick of death to small business imposing more taxes and red tape for startup.

Kev3188 said:

Seems win-win to me...
Really? Please tell us where these "Decent plans" at a "Reasonable cost" are, because from what I've read, your not going to find them at ObamaCare, unless your subsidized!

Glenn Quagmire said:
Or actually be able to devote the time they want to that existing small business, instead of toiling away at the job they wanted to leave years ago.

If they're not careful, they could becomes (gasp) "job creators."

southwind said:
Really? 

Yes, really.

And wasn't it you who just said they were 'free?" Can ya point me to the policies with an absolute cost of zero please?

Reactions: 3 people
Kev3188 said:

Yes, really.

And wasn't it you who just said they were 'free?" Can ya point me to the policies with an absolute cost of zero please?
Under Health Care Act, Millions Eligible for Free Policies
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101166468

Problem is, the people who are working just to keep their healthcare (your words), that quit, will more than likely "NOT" get subsidies and have to pay more out of pocket to retain the same level of coverage they had with the employer they just walked away from!

And sorry, I don't really want to subsidize some dude that quits his job at McD's , so he can play guitar and smoke dope all day!

southwind said:
Under Health Care Act, Millions Eligible for Free Policies
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101166468
No, free. As in absolutely no cost.

Problem is, the people who are working just to keep their healthcare (your words), that quit, will more than likely "NOT" get subsidies and have to pay more out of pocket to retain the same level of coverage they had with the employer they just walked away from!
According to whom?

And sorry, I don't really want to subsidize some dude that quits his job at McD's , so he can play guitar and smoke dope all day!
Who's saying you'd have to?