2.3 MILLION full-time jobs will be lost because of Obamacare by 2021

southwind said:
Exactly where do you think "Subsidies" come from.......Baracks wallet?

Never mind the subsidies.
Did you ATLANTA ...Dick-Heads..clear up that  M A J O R ...L E A G U E...Blizzard and Ice storm yet ?

You know, the one that ground that shitt hole city to a dead stop for 1/2 a weak  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
southwind said:
Exactly where do you think "Subsidies" come from.......Baracks wallet?
You made a claim of "free" medical, then linked to an article noting policies with deductibles and out-of-pocket costs.

All I'm looking for is the absolute zero cost policy you claim exists. I'd love to read up on it.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes. Zero cost premiums. I get that. But you mentioned "free" medical, which implies a complete absence of cost to the customer. Where are those policies?

P.S. Your link is broken...

I guess my bad. Should have titled "ZERO COST PREMIUMS".
Do you really think someone who gets their policy for "FREE" really expects to pay "Anything" out of their pocket? Doubt it!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Never mind the subsidies.
Did you ATLANTA ...Dick-Heads..clear up that  M A J O R ...L E A G U E...Blizzard and Ice storm yet ?

You know, the one that ground that shitt hole city to a dead stop for 1/2 a weak  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously? should a guy living in a corrupt crime infested frozen wasteland like Chicago be casting stones at any city?