3rd Quarter Profit

We are not talking about an informational picketing at NWA. We are talking a real strike. AFA had 2 chances to strike and waited until a judge issued an injuction, then threw up there hands and said oh darn we cannot strike.

It will never work as long as you have misery-mongers such as yourself hoping that your colleagues at other airlines fail. A unified force is only as good as its weakest part, and with attitudes such as yours, any unified effort is doomed to failure from the beginning.

A SCAB mentality if I ever saw one...

:rolleyes:

Ah yes, the infamous ‘scab’ euphemism..
The retort of the desperate that have never walked a picket line nor ‘personally’ self sacrificed for a union cause.
You all talk The TALK but hide on the walk.

I hear you cowards every day.

Ah yes, the infamous ‘scab’ euphemism..
The retort of the desperate that have never walked a picket line nor ‘personally’ self sacrificed for a union cause.
You all talk The TALK but hide on the walk.

I hear you cowards every day.

It looks like your knowledge of airline history is no better than your math, and your knowledge of finance.

I've been on strike, and walked many picket lines. Even though our strike of 1993 lasted only 5 days, when we went out, there was every possibility that we were in for a protracted battle.

You are quite entertaining in your ignorance. Keep it up. It's fun putting you in your place! :lol: