A/C Maintenance Supervisors Gone

Wrench, AMR services never did more than contract line maintenance from what I recall. Eagle set up a subsidiary (EASI) to do overhaul in ABI. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of?
Hmmm. I don't buy anything, Bill. I just see facts.

Fact: The APA is structured as a democracy from top to bottom. Their leaders are held accountable, as is evident in the most recent election where Ralph Hunter got booted, and in many other elections prior to that.

Fact: The APFA is structured as a democracy from top to bottom. Their leaders are held accountable, as is evident by John Ward being booted out of office, and Denise Hedges being re-elected to multiple terms years back.

Fact: The TWU pretends to be a democracy, but is really structured a lot like the Soviet Politburo was, where only pre-approved local party officials were "elected" by the people, but everyone else above that level is simply appointed on a patronage system.

He's got you there Bill.

Wrench, AMR services never did more than contract line maintenance from what I recall. Eagle set up a subsidiary (EASI) to do overhaul in ABI. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of?

Fact: The APA is structured as a democracy from top to bottom. Their leaders are held accountable, as is evident in the most recent election where Ralph Hunter got booted, and in many other elections prior to that.

Fact: The APFA is structured as a democracy from top to bottom. Their leaders are held accountable, as is evident by John Ward being booted out of office, and Denise Hedges being re-elected to multiple terms years back.

Fact: The TWU pretends to be a democracy, but is really structured a lot like the Soviet Politburo was, where only pre-approved local party officials were "elected" by the people, but everyone else above that level is simply appointed on a patronage system.

EXACTLY RIGHT!! All we have ever said is give the people the right to choose.

Bill

Even Eric sees the TWU for what they are and he’s ex-AA management. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :shock: :)

Wow!

Geez, some of you guys have been complaining about too many supervisors for years, since crew chiefs pretty much do the same job.

So, now that senior management agrees with you, rather than applaud the fact that they're doing what you thought should have been done all along, you instead beat up on Danny. Go figure...

I'm sending a copy of this thread to my Republican friends (the ones who eat children). They'll get a big kick out of seeing labor complain that their ideas are finally being listened to and management is cutting managers from the ranks.

File this one under If AA management is doing it, it must be evil

I'm sending a copy of this thread to my Republican friends (the ones who eat children). They'll get a big kick out of seeing labor complain that their ideas are finally being listened to and management is cutting managers from the ranks.

File this one under If AA management is doing it, it must be evil

Where is anyone complaining about this latest cut?
Of course we have too many supervisors. But it was Carty who decided to undo what Crandall had done in keeping the management levels down with regards to L4 and L5.
But the sad thing is that Carty decided to hire more of these "babysitters" to watch over the children and guess what? It has not been any better since the implementation. But now some of them will lose their jobs, some will be forced to take less desirable positions or locations in order to keep their jobs.

It is not the fault of the people who chose to take these jobs, but is a sad event in any event. But to those upper management defenders here, I think it is even worse to announce these changes during the same month that the upper execs are getting more stock options.

Latest posts

Back