A little humor

1653829001066.png

Unless it's about the Orange Man.

There are so few liberals on this board that I doubt that many hijacked a non political thread to post something about him. God knows there were plenty of other threads to use...or even create a thread just for ridiculous political posts.

There are so few liberals on this board that I doubt that many hijacked a non political thread to post something about him. God knows there were plenty of other threads to use...or even create a thread just for ridiculous political posts.
Is that how we got into a shooting match in the R v W thread?

There is a political thread already.....looks like xUt went TDS in its creation I've been there, you, insp4, others.

https://www.airlineforums.com/threads/political-humor.60671/

Is that how we got into a shooting match in the R v W thread?

There is a political thread already.....looks like xUt went TDS in its creation I've been there, you, insp4, others.

https://www.airlineforums.com/threads/political-humor.60671/

YES!! I admit...I posted political crap in the "political humor" thread. But that thread didn't seem to have the traction of this thread, so back come the political posts - which STILL aren't funny.

• Haha
Reactions: delldude
An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?' The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
'Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'

This has been posted before but I thought it was worth posting again.

Two men dressed in Pilots' uniforms walk up the aisle of the airplane. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane. Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up.

The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke.

None is forthcoming. The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the end of the airport territory.

As it begins to look as though the plane will plough into the water,
panicked screams fill the cabin.

At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands.

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says,
"You know Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die ."