A Philly Scam

I cant believe it took 13 posts and about 13 hours for NYCbusdriver to point out the obvious truth... parkers are abusing the parking lot by leaving cars there. No scam. We had a few posts complaining about not being able to park there during vacation!

Geez, I had it figured out in the first post, without having any personal involvement with the parking garages.. well... that's not true, but the financing of the public garages is a whole different story as, well as the short changing scam.

RowUnderDCA said:
I cant believe it took 13 posts and about 13 hours for NYCbusdriver to point out the obvious truth... parkers are abusing the parking lot by leaving cars there. No scam. We had a few posts complaining about not being able to park there during vacation!

Geez, I had it figured out in the first post, without having any personal involvement with the parking garages.. well... that's not true, but the financing of the public garages is a whole different story as, well as the short changing scam.
[post="237358"][/post]​

Let's see if I get this straight. I am awarded an internatioanl bid on the Airbus 330 and I head for CLT for training. What with all that is involved I spend the better part of a month there with aircraft training, sim training, International training, line training and through in a few days of irregular ops and I am abusing the parking lot.

Mtnman

I don't know. However, I'm sure that the problem with undercapacity with parking at PHL is due, at least in part, to cars parked there longer than allowed. But that was the point I was making. Were you hoping that I had made another point?

RowUnderDCA said:
I don't know. However, I'm sure that the problem with undercapacity with parking at PHL is due, at least in part, to cars parked there longer than allowed. But that was the point I was making. Were you hoping that I had made another point?
[post="237369"][/post]​

Hope springs eternal on this board. I however think this place is toast.

Mtnman

Latest posts