AA employees got shares for what reason?

Did you even read what Bob posted?

It was a reply to him, you didnt even read what we both were talking about.

700UW said:
Learn to read.  In your zealousness to try and prove me wrong, you made yourself look like a fool.

You dont have a true pension anymore, your not receiving any accrual since its freeze, AA only has to maintain minimal funding to pay the liabilities with no future accrual, you have no pension anymore.  A frozen pension means you are not getting any credit for your years of service from the freeze forward.

At US all groups have a terminated pension, US makes NO contributions towards it.
Why didn't you take this opportunity to promote the wonderful IAMNPF with its awesome $86 multiplier! What is it $100 "on the table" the IAM is asking for? What a joke, how do they expect people to actually live off that nonsense?

Josh

Lets see $86 per month per years of service is better than you having to use your own money in a 401K to retire.

And on the table is $104 multiplier right now.

No one at US has a DBP except IAM members.

And ask the former NW agents who lost $1400 a month in their retirement because they are no longer union.

700UW said:
Lets see $86 per month per years of service is better than you having to use your own money in a 401K to retire.

And on the table is $104 multiplier right now.

No one at US has a DBP except IAM members.

And ask the former NW agents who lost $1400 a month in their retirement because they are no longer union.
They didn't lose any vested benefits, you are misleading people. Companies are moving away from MEPPs like IAMNPF because as more employers drop off the plan the remaining employers have added expense and risk as they lose economies of scale and diversification when the plan downsizes. Employees are putting their own money in the IAMNPF, they simply aren't putting the money in the envelope per se. The company considered the cost of the contribution in the comprehensive CBA so without IAMNPF other areas of the CBA would be improved.

Josh

Its a multi-employer plan, its in no danger, it is 105% funded.

And its not your earnings unlike a 401k.

Wonder if the IAMNPF uses your fraudulent company for investments, I am going to find out and launch a protest so they stop funding a criminal enterprise like JP Morgan.

And the IAMNPF's payouts arent subject to the losses that many 401k(s) been over the years, ask the US, UA and other airline employees who lost all their investments when they had some of their 401k money in company stock.

Say whatever you want, I have a 401K and my personal net worth has increased considerably 2008 through thoughtful investing and tax planning. Doesn't change the fact that you are misleading people saying the NWA employees lost benefits by law they can't lose vested benefits. And it's the dues sucking IAM that imposes the restriction that the vast majority of plan participants (with a few exceptions) are dues paying IAM members, the IAM wants to penalize workers who seek to decertify the union and also sees IAMNPF as a means for organizing and retaining members with this requirement. But don't purposely mislead people and say they lost benefits.

Josh

There are other union and its members in the IAMNPF, for example some IBT represented employees at UPS are in it because of coordinated bargaining, and didnt lose money and benefits like the IBT ran pensions at UPS.

UPS paid billions to get out of the IBT pension.

Dues sucking?

See how non-union airline employees fair compared to their unionized counterparts.

WN, highest paid in the industry, IAM, AMFA, TWU and SWAPA, and highest percentage of unionized employees also, and the most consistent and profitable airline and didnt have to file Chapter 11 unlike the majority of the other airlines.

The IAM only cares about dues, just look at the recent UAL and Boeing agreements. Again the leaders are fine if the membership gets sold out but they want to protect union and their cushy positions.

Josh

Again 700 unions once prided themselves in securing solid middle class lifestyles for their members. How does hushed pathetic $86 multiplier provide that? Even with SS and a 401k it would be difficult to live comfortably off.

Josh

Wrong again, you have never been an IAM member, and what they do or dont do is none of your concern.

So get a life.

Don't need to be an IAM member to know it would be difficult to impossible to live off that amount even today in low cost city. Again how do they expect people to live off this BS? Will Roach, Sito, and Buffy be subject to this or do they have other plans in place through the union? Will they get the same deal William O'Driscoll got?

Josh

Guess you don't even realize the membership votes on the officers salary and benefits.

Keep trying Mr fraud.

737823 said:
Don't need to be an IAM member to know it would be difficult to impossible to live off that amount even today in low cost city. Again how do they expect people to live off this BS? Will Roach, Sito, and Buffy be subject to this or do they have other plans in place through the union? Will they get the same deal William O'Driscoll got?

Josh

700UW said:
Guess you don't even realize the membership votes on the officers salary and benefits.

Keep trying Mr fraud.
This website really should create a forum where the two of you could beat each other over the head so that you wouldn't feel the need to hijack every other discussion with your pro-IAM v anti-IAM nonsense.   You're both as disruptive to normal conversations as WT.  

Hey I dont start, but I wont let a fraud promoting JP Morgan employee lie about things and post misinformation.

Why don't you both just stop. Your incessant pumping up of the IAM is precisely the same type of weird obsession as WT's with all things Delta. And this Josh must have been shunned from an IAM position at some time because he is no better.

Why not take FWAAA advice and just put each other on ignore?

I am putting you both on ignore so I can stop seeing the same thing written over and over again in every thread.

Ps: I know I am new, but going back and reading through all these threads and it shows a common theme. You have both stated your positions and will never change.

Latest posts

Back