AA moves in with OW partner at NRT

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
American Airlines Strengthens International Network, Moves to Terminal 2 at Tokyo's Narita Airport With Four oneworld Airlines. AA the only U.S. airline to serve Tokyo out of the four major U.S. cities of Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, New York and Los Angeles combined, has relocated to Narita International Airport's Terminal 2 and will begin operations on Jan. 17. The move will significantly improve convenience for travelers by housing American Airlines and four of its fellow oneworld Alliance airlines in the same facility.

Reactions: 1 person
American Airlines Strengthens International Network, Moves to Terminal 2 at Tokyo's Narita Airport With Four oneworld Airlines. AA the only U.S. airline to serve Tokyo out of the four major U.S. cities of Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, New York and Los Angeles combined, has relocated to Narita International Airport's Terminal 2 and will begin operations on Jan. 17. The move will significantly improve convenience for travelers by housing American Airlines and four of its fellow oneworld Alliance airlines in the same facility.
I have a hunch that is the plan for JFK once the new concourse is built.

Hopeful, F A Mikey,

Just a guess here,(but I suspect a good one), that WE can now stop all the speculation(to which I"M VERY guilty of), of fiqureing out, how(for now) AA gets into China.

I'm guessing that AA will "sit still", and wait for the next China non-stops to be awarded, while in the meantime, it lets Japan Air, "haul the freight", AND AA continues to let the "cash on hand" continue to $ $ $ $ "multiply".

Now, if any of these other carriers choke, while trying to swallow a merger/acquisition, well...........so be it !

Because of what US does NOT bring to DL's table, I'm quickly starting to feel, that the DL creditors won't "go for the $$$ bait", albeit a second offer.

Doug Parker may soon wind up "talking to himself", because NO ONE will take his $$ Billions of cash :shock:

(Jesus, there IS NEVER a dull moment in this screwy industry) !!!!!!!

NH/BB's

Latest posts