AA opens new cargo terminals at LAX and JFK

I think that these new additions further illustrates the huge importance of the JFK(NYC)/LAX route
That route coupled with JFK/LHR are the two most coveted in the world. From what I understand, LHR has an AA state-of-the-art facility as well. (eat your heart out Delta) !!

Yea, the old ANA cargo building, if remember right its bldg# 79 at JFK.

Whats more important is the facilities near proximity to the JFK KIDSPORT. If AA gets the contracts it seeks from TWU members, more employees will be getting second jobs. The KIDSPORT will be staying open til late evening hours.

I think that these new additions further illustrates the huge importance of the JFK(NYC)/LAX route
That route coupled with JFK/LHR are the two most coveted in the world. From what I understand, LHR has an AA state-of-the-art facility as well. (eat your heart out Delta) !!

We used to have a guy posting here who was really excited about JFK and LAX. Glad to see others as excited. :D

Add LAX-PVG, LAX-PEK, LAX-HND (applied for), LAX-MAD and JFK-PVG, JFK-PEK, JFK-HND (applied for) and AA can own JFK and LAX.

We used to have a guy posting here who was really excited about JFK and LAX. Glad to see others as excited. :D

Add LAX-PVG, LAX-PEK, LAX-HND (applied for), LAX-MAD and JFK-PVG, JFK-PEK, JFK-HND (applied for) and AA can own JFK and LAX.

So it looks like (with the NEW cx. facilities @ JFK and LAX) that AA is Going for(as you put it) virtual(total) control of these two gateways.

joanne