If you can't beat 'em......feed 'em!

<_< ---- Only American Airlines would let a Chinese Chef put together dishes for it's Japanese Costumers!!! :huh:

Im pretty sure the guy who made me french toast at IHOP yesterday was actually a mexican.

I think the quality of food will speak for itself. Most wouldn't care if it was Chinese, Japanese or Chucke Cheese.

<_< ---- Only American Airlines would let a Chinese Chef put together dishes for it's Japanese Costumers!!! :huh:

I can't imagine why the ethnicity of a celebrity chef preparing food for American Airlines for its flights to and from Japan matters, but Sam Choy doesn't look Chinese to me:

From his bio:

"My parents introduced my brother, sisters, and me to a wide variety of different foods early on. We all shared the cooking responsibilities in our home and in my father's restaurant. On the weekends, the whole family helped to prepare traditional Hawaiian luaus for sometimes up to 800 tourists!"

"My Hawaiian-German mother, Clairemoana, enrolled me in the local Kapiolani Community College hoping that I would hit the books and find a subject that interested me. Boy, did I love food! I realized that I was happiest when I was cooking."

"After working hard in several kitchens of the major Hawai`i hotels, I finally opened my first stand-alone restaurant on the Big Island of Hawai`i in 1981. Today I have 2 restaurants in Honolulu, 1 in Guam and 1 in Japan. My dad, Hung Sam Choy, would have been proud."

http://www.samchoy.com/about.html

sam_choy.gif

That would never happen at AA. The fruit used in that Youtube video looked ripe. Have you ever seen the bananas we serve in F/C for breakfast. I've seen limes that weren't as green as those bananas. :shock: