AA Tickets

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
I bought 2 tickets on AA for a vacation. Circumstances prevented me from going and AA was good enough to issue two Travel vouchers valued at $348/each. I don''t forsee being able to use them before they expire next June so I am looking for a way to minimize my losses which I can not afford to do. Is there anyone out there willing to make a deal on the vouchers? Please e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks

They're not transferable, however the holder of the vouchers can buy tickets for someone else. Any residual amount left in the vouchers would still bear the original name on the voucher. the residual voucher would also be renewed, valid for 12 additional months.

I know I can buy tickets for someone else. I was just wondering if any AA employees knew of any friends or family that wants to save some money. These tickets are worth $696. I'll like to get about $550 for them. Someone can save a bunch. Any ideas? Reply to:
[email protected]
Thanks

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/22/2002 5:11:47 AM CaptBud330 wrote:

I know I can buy tickets for someone else.
----------------
[/blockquote]

You understand that YOU would have to have the tickets issued in someone elses name. But you would also have to be there and, most probably, present ID. And I wouldn't say anything to the agent about reselling it. I believe it states that reselling is not allowed. You might lose the whole thing.

Dan