Abuse of Power

So in other words all this talk from you about the consititution is just that, a lot of talk.

Nice to know you are willing to support someone who talks about violating one of the most basic tennants of this country like it's not a big deal. Fortanetly for Newt there are a lot of people in this country who are ignorant of it's history and constitution.

Like I said, show me a president who has not abused the power....

Hey, Newt's reformed.....gotta take him on his word.....

Like I said, show me a president who has not abused the power....

Hey, Newt's reformed.....gotta take him on his word.....

This goes beyond abuse of power. This attacks the very foundations of our country. Once you start to go down this road the next thing you know there is no judiciary and then we have a nice little dictatorship on our hands.

Did he still abide by it?
He's doing what he always does when the Constitutional process doesn't go his way.

Huffpo
He said he has instructed his administration to work with Congress to "fight for the American people" and develop a "forceful bipartisan response" to the decision.

"It will be a priority for us until we repair the damage that has been done," Obama said.

Boy, this is better than Newt, from a sitting President no doubt.

So in other words all this talk from you about the consititution is just that, a lot of talk.

Nice to know you are willing to support someone who talks about violating one of the most basic tennants of this country like it's not a big deal. Fortanetly for Newt there are a lot of people in this country who are ignorant of it's history and constitution.

How would Gingrich violate one of the basic tenets of our country?

I can't wait for this, please enlighten me. ;)

How would Gingrich violate one of the basic tenets of our country?

I can't wait for this, please enlighten me. ;)

While I may commit the occasional grammatical error at least I don’t say things like.

Where does it say in COTUS that we need all these judicial branches other than SCOTUS?

Article III mentions this very subject. And if someone needs to tell you that then I'm wasting my time on the other point.

Reactions: 1 person
This goes beyond abuse of power. This attacks the very foundations of our country. Once you start to go down this road the next thing you know there is no judiciary and then we have a nice little dictatorship on our hands.

This is laughable at best.

Now you got little or no Congress.....what is the difference?

Last I checked, Congress votes on bills with the citizens interests in mind and their own for that matter.

What happened when cap and trade was defeated in both houses....while Obama threatened them that if they didn't pass it he'd have EPA institute it anyway. So much for checks and balances and the Constitutional process.

What about FCC and net neutrality? Congress rejected that and now FCC is slowly implementing reg's.....so much for the Constitutional process.

What about Obamacare? That's UnConstitutional from the legislative process. You going to sit there and tell me its in the Constitution for Pelosi and Reid to threaten members, bribe members to get bills passed in the face of something like 70% of the people rejecting it?

SCOTUS overturns campaign law and Obama has a hissy fit, demanding a legislative end around on the decision. Bush/Reagan/Clinton ever do that?

Obama makes many public threats to go it on his own, eliminating the legislative process.....and you worry about Newt......LOL

Dude you got a dictator right now and don't even know it.

Reactions: 1 person

Now you got little or no Congress.....what is the difference?

Last I checked, Congress votes on bills with the citizens interests in mind and their own for that matter.

What happened when cap and trade was defeated in both houses....while Obama threatened them that if they didn't pass it he'd have EPA institute it anyway. So much for checks and balances and the Constitutional process.

What about FCC and net neutrality? Congress rejected that and now FCC is slowly implementing reg's.....so much for the Constitutional process.

What about Obamacare? That's UnConstitutional from the legislative process. You going to sit there and tell me its in the Constitution for Pelosi and Reid to threaten members, bribe members to get bills passed in the face of something like 70% of the people rejecting it?

SCOTUS overturns campaign law and Obama has a hissy fit, demanding a legislative end around on the decision. Bush/Reagan/Clinton ever do that?

Obama makes many public threats to go it on his own, eliminating the legislative process.....and you worry about Newt......LOL

Dude you got a dictator right now and don't even know it. :lol:
That post is filled with so much misinformation. I know why did not even bother to try and support it with any factual data.

Your entire post sounds like a lead in from one of the talk radio shows.

You should stick with the 2012 depression maybe?

Reactions: 3 people

It is laughable dell tha tyou go around taking about the constitution this the constitution that yet say things like....

Where does it say in COTUS that we need all these judicial branches other than SCOTUS?

To much talk radio.

It is laughable dell tha tyou go around taking about the constitution this the constitution that yet say things like....

To much talk radio.

So hows your POTUS dictator?

Ahh, you missed the point on Art lll