AFA mec

worker bee? Do you know the meaning of worker? I have been grandfathered in on the 105 since it was an option. I worked you just know that and I can pick up trash like the rest of everyone. Work is something I know how to spell, do and preform. how about you?
Actually Teri, you DON'T know how to spell......
It's perform, not preform

Maybe the MEC should focus on more important issues, such as a fair payscale for both East/West. Many of FAs on the West are working at payscales from years 1-10 with as much as $9 per hour less for doing the same duties.

Supervisors on the West are making $10k less per year for doing the same and more work then a East supervisor.

I think Mr Flores, going behind the West MECs back to negotiate agreements with management w/o the consensus of the West MEC is uncalled for. How would the East membership feel if we went behind and made deals w/management? Lets work together on issues!

Maybe the MEC should focus on more important issues, such as a fair payscale for both East/West. Many of FAs on the West are working at payscales from years 1-10 with as much as $9 per hour less for doing the same duties.

Supervisors on the West are making $10k less per year for doing the same and more work then a East supervisor.

I think Mr Flores, going behind the West MECs back to negotiate agreements with management w/o the consensus of the West MEC is uncalled for. How would the East membership feel if we went behind and made deals w/management? Lets work together on issues!

What makes you think Mike went behind the West Mec's back?

I rarely fly the 737 and I recall your endearing face nothing but a scowel. I am so happy to provide all of you with comic relief because you all think you are so all mighty. You stud do not think that a "man"like you can ever tell me what is best for me. Piney I am not surprised. Have a great day! a loser wakes up every day seeing how many people he can hurt.

105 option at these lousy duty rigs ????---hmmmmm----plastic surgery IS expensive.........
Also as far as you working so hard, last time I was getting on an A/C you were leaving, you looked at us (the new crew) and said "Did we need to clean ? We came from DFW....."
Just an FYI to you since you fly so much. DFW is WEST of the Mississippi. Might want to file that away for future reference.Just trying to help.
Well let me help you since you misquoted the contract.
Section 30-2:
it's WEST of KANSAS CITY not the Mississippi.
Just trying to help you help someone else. :p

Well let me help you since you misquoted the contract.
Section 30-2:
it's WEST of KANSAS CITY not the Mississippi.
Just trying to help you help someone else. :p

Good one.
Safety Stud it appears that you definitely have numerous issues that needs addressing. It appears that you believe that you are so wise, but from your comments and actions you definitely are not.
As far as MF neg. behind anyone's back that would be a definite. He has this thing of believing that he is a fantastic negotator, but the fact of the matter is we are all screwed. He believes that he knows all, but the fact is he does not. It is only a matter of time before he will be outed. Hickory dickory doc the mouse ran up the companys rear the company got what they wanted the time ran out for the mouse the mouse left afa hickory dickory doc...

sky high states: You accuse her of being a tad emotional. Personally, I've found her passionate, not emotional.
Yet you criticize her "spelling".......isnt that a tad...........PETTY?
ONLY stating opinions

There is a Scandanavian proverb....You cannot make yourself taller by cutting off another man's head.

I admire Pitbull's knowledge and intelligence but name calling and making generalizations about people you don't even know is not passionate....it's a rant.

Passion is good as long as it is based on as many facts and figures you can gather and then present your viewpoint with great persistance. I don't see the use of the word "idiot" as passion. It is something else and you are welcome to fill in the blank.

I apologize about the spelling correction. It was an unnessary jab in return for the implication that all supervisors can't even read well. But Pitbull did leave the door wide open for the comeback.

If someone wants their assertion that 99% of supervisors cannot read a contract taken as fact, then they need to show me test results that reveal it. Otherwise it is a statment based on personal feelings which makes it an.......emotion....and not a vey nice one.

As far as MF neg. behind anyone's back that would be a definite. He has this thing of believing that he is a fantastic negotator, but the fact of the matter is we are all screwed. He believes that he knows all, but the fact is he does not. It is only a matter of time before he will be outed.
Maybe that one year he spent as the CLT LECP is all he needed. I mean, he did go from being just a line F/A to MECP in one year. Talk about acceleration. we hardly even remember him here in CLT. Nobody can tell he did anything from a base standpoint. Most people comment on how they would not have voted for him, had they known he would leave within a year, especially, knowing that left AC at the top. CLT f**ked ourselves and we still live with it today.

If someone wants their assertion that 99% of supervisors cannot read a contract taken as fact, then they need to show me test results that reveal it. Otherwise it is a statment based on personal feelings which makes it an.......emotion....and not a vey nice one.
[/quote]

Ms. Doubtflier it is not a matter of a supervisor being able to read it is a matter of fact that the majority of the supervisors (including ones that are f/a) do not understand the contract with all of the gray that is in it. A supervisor seems to call one person to ask a question and whatever answer they get they believe is gospel whether it is right or wrong. There are many examples of this and if you are not aware of them then you must have your head in the sand.

105 option at these lousy duty rigs ????---hmmmmm----plastic surgery IS expensive.........
Also as far as you working so hard, last time I was getting on an A/C you were leaving, you looked at us (the new crew) and said "Did we need to clean ? We came from DFW....."
Just an FYI to you since you fly so much. DFW is WEST of the Mississippi. Might want to file that away for future reference.Just trying to help.

miss the 727....for you to attack another....what a joke....look in the mirror....and at the lies that you tell....what a wicked web we weave.... remember what goes around comes around....

In all seriousness... we have way too many sups! We have supervisors that supervise them. Then we have the managers and mangagers that manage them. We all have some new Director..(can someone from the east shed some light on this guy?) and then of course lets not forget our VP Sherri. I'll tell y'all right now things won't change. I don't know how they justify all these positions but they do.

I say cut the fat and give us raises! :up:

Wow. What a __________ cranium!

Why would you get personal, implying someone needed plastic surgery? Do you like lawsuits?

"105 option at these lousy duty rigs ????" Okay, you've already established you are lazy, looking to sit and get dollars vs actually work, not that it would help your imposing stature. Never knew they actually sell pants wider than a person is high. You are certainly an education.

The question about cleaning. Was she offering to help clean, and you turned the offer down, and tried to diss her to boot? Are you jealous of her? Really dumb? Perhaps former Piedmont? Drank too much paint thinner? All of the above?

Problem is that miss727 does not fly any domestic trips only etb international trips. Rest of the pay is in the office.

Latest posts