Afghanistan

So I have to be in the room now? I don't think you have to be in the room or be in the know to figure out that troops and resources spent on Iraq were not troops and resources spent on Afghanistan. This is just common sense and histroical fact.

Just look at the number of tours and length of the tours to see that we did not have adequate resources to fight two wars at the same time. Bush neglected Afghanistan to fight his war in Iraq and we will be paying for that for years if not decades.

There is a good argument the suggests that had the republicans not gone after Clinton for purjery that things may have turned out differently with Binladin. He was already on the radar but there was a fear of 'tail wagging the dog'. Clinton did tell Bush that Binladin was a potential problem. Bush ignored that warning.

Reactions: 1 person
There is a good argument the suggests that had the republicans not gone after Clinton for purjery that things may have turned out differently with Binladin. He was already on the radar but there was a fear of 'tail wagging the dog'. Clinton did tell Bush that Binladin was a potential problem. Bush ignored that warning.
Clinton had the shot.................and didn't take it !
"The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening.

As an American Muslim and a political supporter of Clinton, I feel now, as I argued with Clinton and Berger then, that their counter-terrorism policies fueled the rise of Bin Laden from an ordinary man to a Hydra-like monster."

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

Why do Liberal Demorats take responsibility for nothing !

Bush sends boys to Iraq, bad.....Obama keep them in Afghanistan and maybe end up with same KIA total, good.
dizzy.gif

Are saying Afghanistan was a mistake? If so may I remind you who sent US troops there to bein with.

Clinton had the shot.................and didn't take it !
"The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening.

As an American Muslim and a political supporter of Clinton, I feel now, as I argued with Clinton and Berger then, that their counter-terrorism policies fueled the rise of Bin Laden from an ordinary man to a Hydra-like monster."

http://www.infowars....t_bin_laden.htm

Why do Liberal Demorats take responsibility for nothing !

Infowars-News for idiots

Reactions: 2 people
Are saying Afghanistan was a mistake? If so may I remind you who sent US troops there to bein with.

No I'm saying you diss Bush on one hand and praise Obama on the other when in the end Obama may take the prize for KIA's and tactical stupidity.

Bush sent the troops there....you think that really is an issue? If it wasn't there, it would be another country....You haven't figured out how the military-industrialist complex works have you? You need a country to study how effective your new technological terrors are in killing people or they are worthless when you really need them.

No I'm saying you diss Bush on one hand and praise Obama on the other when in the end Obama may take the prize for KIA's and tactical stupidity.

Bush sent the troops there....you think that really is an issue? If it wasn't there, it would be another country....You haven't figured out how the military-industrialist complex works have you? You need a country to study how effective your new technological terrors are in killing people or they are worthless when you really need them.

I must say, it would have been less expensive, and more of a deterrent to terrorist groups had we tested the efficacy of one or two Trident D5's

Check this out:

More than 3,000 U.S. military personnel have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait and 17,000 more are on their way in response to the civil war in Syria that has spilled over into northern Iraq, according to a reportpublished Monday by Iran's Press TV.

Obama's war......LOL

obama_claus_barack_obama_drole_le_pere_noel_carte_photo-p243212320292567687env38_400.jpg

Merry Christmas from Barack.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/13875-us-troops-are-reported-back-in-iraq-over-syrian-crisis

Why are you so unwilling to admit that troops sent to Iraq and resources spent there were troops not stabilizing Afghanistan and resources being used to rebuild the country?