AIP 2 Passes by 83%, where do we go from here

buscador

Senior
Oct 4, 2011
Today the Pilots agreed to the AIP2 and its official,,
AT 83.58% YEs
Swa 83.56%... Yes

So how do the other work groups fall in line... has this sent a message to all involved????

Now its on to a SOC(single operation certificate) predicted by March 2012,, lets hope the new company will be better off after all contracts have been negotioated and the dust settles

Whats your take

It will be interesting to find out what the final Seniority Integration Agreement contains. If the first one with substantial raises and a fence around Atlanta was not enough to even merit being sent out for a vote, what could have changed their minds? What could it have been? 83.58% YES is a rather substantial majority.

Possibly the thinly veiled threats of separate ops with planes being moved around and the promise of dehubbing ATL had something to do with it. I just wonder if the F9 pilots regret their decision these days...

Jim

Possibly the thinly veiled threats of separate ops with planes being moved around and the promise of dehubbing ATL had something to do with it. I just wonder if the F9 pilots regret their decision these days...

Jim
- The F-9 pilots comepletely regret their decisions. But don't worry, they will indeed have another chance to come on board. Watch what happens from here on out. The AT pilots were very smart. The Fronteir pilots were fogged

- The F-9 pilots comepletely regret their decisions. But don't worry, they will indeed have another chance to come on board. Watch what happens from here on out. The AT pilots were very smart. The Fronteir pilots were fogged

I think the AT pilots saw the writing on the wall , I think SWA learned to use red spray paint to wirte the message on the wall this time instead of the chalk they used for the F9 wall... amazing what just one aisle difference at home depot can make..

Reactions: 1 person