Aircraft Incident

How do you post pictures on this site, from your hard drive not from the web?
Below the reply box are a Browse button and an Upload button. Select a file from your computer and upload it. To insert it select the + icon from the "Manage Current Attachments" menu after the photo is uploaded.

Below the reply box are a Browse button and an Upload button. Select a file from your computer and upload it. To insert it select the + icon from the "Manage Current Attachments" menu after the photo is uploaded.
Hummm. That wasn't there before. Did it have to be enabled by the moderator or something. Anyway here's a pic ofView attachment 8190 that MD-80 nose section.

It would be rather difficult to complete the 767-200 CIPs and then do the 767 winglet installations along with the MAUI avionics upgrades if there were no one left in MCIE. This super 80 will more than likely be scrapped and parted out.

Just as an update, this one's now in Bay 12 at MCI -- showed up today.

In what can only be considered ridiculous they decided to put it in Bay 12 instead of using one of the completely open bays in the "old" part of the building. Amazing, given the jockeying that this resident will require everyone to do while it's here.......

It's crushed for sudden stoppage of a tug with an airplane, or sudden stoppage of an airplane with a tug.

David

Perhaps, but the photo of the lime green replacement shows a perfectly good strake and attitude indicator on it... did they use it or not? or is the "recent" photo really not too recent?...

Just as an update, this one's now in Bay 12 at MCI -- showed up today.

In what can only be considered ridiculous they decided to put it in Bay 12 instead of using one of the completely open bays in the "old" part of the building. Amazing, given the jockeying that this resident will require everyone to do while it's here.......
<_< ------ Ken, what's the status of the narrow bays?------ I believe the city should have control of them by now? AA could rent back a Bay if needed.But I'm sure they don't want the added expense! So they'd rather tie up one of our two wide body Bays for God knows how long. I believe you still have a few good metal people! ------- But it strikes me as another case of penny wise, Dollar foolish!

It would be rather difficult to complete the 767-200 CIPs and then do the 767 winglet installations along with the MAUI avionics upgrades if there were no one left in MCIE. This super 80 will more than likely be scrapped and parted out.
<_< ------ Oh they'll handle it aa! And they'll turn out a outstanding job, in a timely manure! As usual!------ Despite the workload, and the lack of man power!!! Because that's who we are!!!------- ExTWA!!!

"manure" , or manner? As Usual? Please do elaborate? Enlighten our miniscule "AA "minds with your TWA knowledge.