Airline Service Recovery

I have no idea how you knew I could speak French eolesen... That's actually kind of scary. xD Thanks for clarifying it though, I sure was confused going to that site.
And it's okay, I can take a joke. It's actually pretty funny reading the comments in this thread. I indeed do feel like I walked into a zoo! Thankfully, I'm pretty sure these bars are safe.
You guys are hilarious. What a welcome haha

I have no idea how you knew I could speak French eolesen... That's actually kind of scary. xD Thanks for clarifying it though, I sure was confused going to that site.
And it's okay, I can take a joke. It's actually pretty funny reading the comments in this thread. I indeed do feel like I walked into a zoo! Thankfully, I'm pretty sure these bars are safe.
You guys are hilarious. What a welcome haha

Oasc,
Welcome. We're glad your here, and for my part I apologize for USUING you and your legitimate posting !
For the most part, the regulars here are good people.
But as I'm SURE you have already realized, this 'joint is Pro-UNION/Anti-UNION.....Pro-Democratic/Anti-Democratic.....Pro Republican/Anti-Republican,...Pro-Christian/Anti-Christian, an Atheist, and a guy named Sparrow Hawk who's a legitimate Libertarian.

You also are most likely aware that our DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT was re-elected for 4....M O R E......Y E A R S, and some folks are "Struggling" with that (to say the least)
Again, WELCOME !

Uh oh.........

angry-bear.jpg

GREAT Pic dell, THANX !!!!!!!!!!! : )

What makes you think that anyone outside the US at all interested in our politics?...

Just a guess, having worked in France for the past couple years...

So I guess my name huh? That's pretty cool. Didn't my last name confuse you?

Oasc,
Welcome. We're glad your here, and for my part I apologize for USUING you and your legitimate posting !
For the most part, the regulars here are good people.
But as I'm SURE you have already realized, this 'joint is Pro-UNION/Anti-UNION.....Pro-Democratic/Anti-Democratic.....Pro Republican/Anti-Republican,...Pro-Christian/Anti-Christian, an Atheist, and a guy named Sparrow Hawk who's a legitimate Libertarian.

You also are most likely aware that our DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT was re-elected for 4....M O R E......Y E A R S, and some folks are "Struggling" with that (to say the least)
Again, WELCOME !

Thanks Black Bear for the welcome. It's very all right, at least I got some traffic to the thread! This is a pretty heated sub-forum. It's like I walked into a hornet's nest.

What makes you think that anyone outside the US at all interested in our politics?...

Someone who was educated under the American System. =] I keep up with current events and the American Election was a prety big deal (understatement of the year). So I'm guessing you're Republican?

What I don't get is, if you call yourself a member of a political party, does it mean you subscribe to all its ideologies? Religious, socioeconomic, and economic? And what if you don't, then you splinter off into another faction?

Thanks Black Bear for the welcome. It's very all right, at least I got some traffic to the thread! This is a pretty heated sub-forum. It's like I walked into a hornet's nest.

Someone who was educated under the American System. =] I keep up with current events and the American Election was a prety big deal (understatement of the year). So I'm guessing you're Republican?

What I don't get is, if you call yourself a member of a political party, does it mean you subscribe to all its ideologies? Religious, socioeconomic, and economic? And what if you don't, then you splinter off into another faction?

Not too many centrists on this blog.
You are either labeled as a religious left wing nut or a liberal bleeding heart commie nut.
I am a registered independent and threw my vote away on Roseanne Barr because neither of these ass-clowns deserved my vote and if I have to choose an idiot, might as well be her.
Tried to answer your survey but I don't need another social media entity.
Good Luck!
B) xUT

Nah. Political parties are like ill fitting shoes. Gotta have them if you want to protect your feet but you'll get blisters. No such thing as a perfect fit with political parties. .

Early in the election season we started out with about eight candidates for the republican nomination and all of them had a different fit. Romney was the best fit for the majority of republicans but not the best fit for the majority of Americans. We just choose the best out of our choice ; the lesser of two evils, if you will.

Better keep your head low. Stuff is about to fly

Oacs,

Here in 'good old America' (with regard to the political party) in general terms, you'll find that us Democrats welcome all people (black/white/poor/wealthty/gay/straight/christian/jew/hindu/buddha/atheist/transvestite's/..even WHITE people from South of Washington DC. !!!!!!!!!!!
The Republican Party is MUCH MORE (how shall I say..) ..."Choosy" (like WHITE-Wealthy, and definitely christian) ! ! ! ! !

Oacs,

Here in 'good old America' (with regard to the political party) in general terms, you'll find that us Democrats welcome all people (black/white/poor/wealthty/gay/straight/christian/jew/hindu/buddha/atheist/transvestite's/..even WHITE people from South of Washington DC. !!!!!!!!!!!
The Republican Party is MUCH MORE (how shall I say..) ..."Choosy" (like WHITE-Wealthy, and definitely christian) ! ! ! ! !

Like tell him about how your party started the KKK as a Democrat Social Club, or how the DNC put down the Black vote through Jim Crow laws....need I go on?

When Bill Clinton was 18, his future vice president’s father, Sen. Al Gore Sr., was locked arm-in-arm with other segregationist Democrats to kill the Civil Rights act of 1964. Clinton’s “mentor” and “friend,” klansman J. William Fulbright, joined the Dixiecrats, an ultra-segregationist wing of Democratic lawmakers, in filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and in killing the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Clinton, now 64, in his dotage, probably forgot (or was too embarrassed) to mention to the far-Left crowd of youngsters that his party is the party of segregation. Or as Congressman Jessie Jackson Jr. (D.-Ill.) explained in an interview with Fox News contributor Angela McGlowan in her book Bamboozled:

“There is no doubt that the Democratic Party is the party of the Confederacy, historically, that the Democratic Party’s flag is the Confederate flag. It was our party’s flag. That Jefferson Davis was a Democrat, that Stonewall Jackson strongly identified with the Democratic Party, that secessionists in the South saw themselves as Democrats and were Democrats. That so much of the Democratic Party’s history, since it is our nation’s oldest political party, has its roots in slavery.”

How did the same Jim Crow Democrats who fought tooth-and-nail with segregationists to keep blacks on a virtual plantation become the party that now wins 95% of the black vote? Republicans passed Civil Rights laws, Democrats wrote revisionist history.

http://www.humanevents.com/2011/07/10/democrats-should-know-jim-crow-they-created-him/