Airline turbulence spurs revised US Airways deal

C

chipmunn

[A href=http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/business/s_106321.html]http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/business/s_106321.html[/A]

They (Retirement Systems of Alabama) want to make sure their investment is well collateralized," Mann said.[BR] [BR][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3]so when the house of cards collapses,bubba is 1st in line,or else rednecks in pick up trucks will be gunning for him.[/FONT][/STRONG]

They (Retirement Systems of Alabama) want to make sure their investment is well collateralized," Mann said.[BR] [BR][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3]so when the house of cards collapses,bubba is 1st in line,or else rednecks in pick up trucks will be gunning for him.[/FONT][/STRONG]

RSA having our "short hairs" might not be all bad. Our leaders haven't done such a wonderful job with no one having them by the hair. Maybe / hopefully they will be able to give sound advise and guidance. Our BOD sure as heck need some help! I don't care who is running the show...I just want us to survive!
I am of the opinion that the employees will do their part (our history has proven this) we will work our butts off to try to salvage the company. However; leadership MUST show that they have the ability to perform too. So far, the rank and file hasn't seen their performance be productive. So far, the only thing they know how to do is to turn to the employees... to ask the employees to give more and more. Maybe RSA will be able to provide what we need....if we can survive long enough to find out.

RSA having our "short hairs" might not be all bad. Our leaders haven't done such a wonderful job with no one having them by the hair. Maybe / hopefully they will be able to give sound advise and guidance. Our BOD sure as heck need some help! I don't care who is running the show...I just want us to survive!
I am of the opinion that the employees will do their part (our history has proven this) we will work our butts off to try to salvage the company. However; leadership MUST show that they have the ability to perform too. So far, the rank and file hasn't seen their performance be productive. So far, the only thing they know how to do is to turn to the employees... to ask the employees to give more and more. Maybe RSA will be able to provide what we need....if we can survive long enough to find out.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/6/2002 6:48:14 AM PineyBob wrote:
[P]Why do you feel compelled to call the gentleman from AL "Bubba"? I mean afterall if you are from PIT you say "Y'ins" insteast of Y'all which doesn't exactly make Y'ins sound like the sharpest tool in the shed either. RSA's money is for now keeping the airline in the air.[BR][BR]The RSA has got your company by the short hairs of course they're gonna press their advantage. That's business! Fork Time, the only person that gives a crap about your job is you! It was always that way it's just more obvious now. I fortunately or unfortunately learned that nearly 25 years ago![/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]WATCH OUT,WE GOT PLENTY OF 'JOISEY JOKES.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/6/2002 6:48:14 AM PineyBob wrote:
[P]Why do you feel compelled to call the gentleman from AL "Bubba"? I mean afterall if you are from PIT you say "Y'ins" insteast of Y'all which doesn't exactly make Y'ins sound like the sharpest tool in the shed either. RSA's money is for now keeping the airline in the air.[BR][BR]The RSA has got your company by the short hairs of course they're gonna press their advantage. That's business! Fork Time, the only person that gives a crap about your job is you! It was always that way it's just more obvious now. I fortunately or unfortunately learned that nearly 25 years ago![/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]WATCH OUT,WE GOT PLENTY OF 'JOISEY JOKES.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/6/2002 9:38:39 AM RedOne wrote:
[P] Maybe RSA will be able to provide what we need....[BR][BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]How about a hub in Tuscaloosa?[/P]
6.gif']

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/6/2002 9:38:39 AM RedOne wrote:
[P] Maybe RSA will be able to provide what we need....[BR][BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]How about a hub in Tuscaloosa?[/P]
6.gif']