Employees Remain Bitter/cuts

how about usair employees try to force top execs to demand give backs from the five former clowns, then demand execs fire crellin, rader, lakefield, and the others to move their pay down to mainline express wages and see how hard it would be for them to pay bills while raising kids and other stuff liek that! i bet they'd have to sell the big mansions they own!

I doubt they'll ever give back or reduce their salary by a dime. They all take care of each other and throw the labor groups to the dogs. They know they got the power to take care of themselves and only a judge or court order could stop that. Crellin is a left over from the old boys network and he knows which side his bread is buttered on. The best thing that could ever happen to this company is a good house cleaning in CCY, but I just dont see that happening with this regime.

:
WestCoastGuy said:
I doubt they'll ever give back or reduce their salary by a dime. They all take care of each other and throw the labor groups to the dogs. They know they got the power to take care of themselves and only a judge or court order could stop that. Crellin is a left over from the old boys network and he knows which side his bread is buttered on. The best thing that could ever happen to this company is a good house cleaning in CCY, but I just dont see that happening with this regime.
[post="187304"][/post]​
You are right!!! They have no honor! :angry:

usjacket said:
:
You are right!!! They have no honor! :angry:
[post="187455"][/post]​

If they did, they'd abandon their Crystal City Palace rents and move to the projects like the rest of us.

If you Ben Dover now, then you are telling the board that "it's ok, we weren't serious, we really don't need the job more than you, we know we are not worthy of parachutes, little own golden ones. We vow to support you and all of your offspring for all eternity".

Alan W. Crellin, executive vice president of operations, had $1.9 million in long-term compensation in addition to $430,000 in salary and bonuses

Worth every penny..Look at the superior job he has done with PHL

Mr. Crellin is a perfect example of our talented team of exec's. Who knows where this company would be without that group..... :D Let's see...23% of 420,000.....naw...thats too deep a cut..he might leave. Lakefield better start bring out the "retention" bonus for all of them.

I read an article about Gordon Bethune in I think the RDU paper a couple of years ago. He spoke about the need to get employee morale back on track right away. This was mentioned recently in another article. I repeat that I tend to trust Lakefield, but he is surrounded by the "execs/talent" that have brought us to where we are now. Any changes you see today at our company were brought on by force and the marketplace conditions. Not by anyones vision. Problem is, the changes may be too little too late. Life is very sad sometimes.

lakefield could probably get the job done but it'd probably have to be without the clowns such as crellin, rader, and a few others. i also wonder if it would have been different if clowns named seigel and cohen and wolf and gangwal and that cfo didnt steal the golden parachutes and lie to the employees.

Latest posts