Allegiant to go public - up to $100 million stock offering

Should be very interesting stock to watch. Not sure of how they will do. So far it has been going along, but now all the numbers will be public. I would sit back and wait to see if this one takes off. just my thoughts.......

Should be very interesting stock to watch. Not sure of how they will do. So far it has been going along, but now all the numbers will be public. I would sit back and wait to see if this one takes off. just my thoughts.......

I like the niche that Allegiant has pursued: Low-frequency flight into small airports that have no other (or at least no other 'real' jet) service. they seem to be good at flying 'under the radar' of everyone else.

I like the niche that Allegiant has pursued: Low-frequency flight into small airports that have no other (or at least no other 'real' jet) service. they seem to be good at flying 'under the radar' of everyone else.

I agree; it is an interesting model. The first time I visited the Allegiant web site and went down the list of destinations, I thought hmmm Allegiant must be a much larger airline than I thought. Then I checked the schedules, and almost every one is once daily! (makes sense if you cater to leisure travelers) By destination count, Allegiant is only 1/3 "smaller" than Southwest! :D

Latest posts