Insider Selling: Richard H. Anderson Unloads 100,000 Shares of Delta Air Lines Stock (DAL)

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
http://www.mideasttime.com/insider-selling-richard-h-anderson-unloads-100000-shares-of-delta-air-lines-stock-dal/139130/

Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) CEO Richard H. Anderson sold 100,000 shares of Delta Air Lines stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $38.41, for a total value of $3,841,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,096,288 shares in the company, valued at approximately $42,108,422. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link.

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
I really don't think a "couple of more" millions really matters to him. When you're already in the pool, you can't get any wetter, ya know what I mean?

Kev,

You would think, but look how the Koch brothers do everything possible within their power to get more...

The article linked by the OP didn't accurately report what happened.

Richard Anderson didn't unload 100k shares, his wife did.   She sold 100k shares and on top of that, she donated 34,750 shares to a variety of charities.   

Under the securities laws,  Richard Anderson must report the acquisition or sales of Delta stock by his wife and children.   

As an aside, the publication linked by the OP was the Mideast Times, published in Tehran by some Iranians.   Doesn't surprise me that they don't know **** about the US Securities laws.   From the "About Us" tab on that website:

Mideast Time is a news corporation established in Tehran, Iran. Iranian freelance journalists started Mideast Time and the company was originally launched in 2008. In that time online presence was not the first priority of the group because there were some foreigner news agencies broadcasting news directly from Iran. After the recent movements and blockades operated by local government, Mideast Time group decided to launch the online edition on September, 2012.
From 2008 until now Mideast Time has provided English news stories and articles to the major Iranian news agencies as a third party corporation. Mideast Time group was always independent from other governmental  and non-governmental news agencies.

yoyodyne said:
Kev,

You would think, but look how the Koch brothers do everything possible within their power to get more...
I hear ya, but frankly I think he's much more interested in the cult of personality being built around him-and the power that comes with it- than anything else.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
the same filing shows that he has given extensively to Christian charities.
Did he fund your campaign to Brazil?

Are you using your non-revenue pass benefits to get there?

Reactions: 3 people
So you are knocking the IAM for supporting GDA who provided free guide dogs to people?

You truly are pathetic.

Do you get a chubby every time you drop an a name of an IAM person who has nothing to with air transport?

Reactions: 3 people
700UW said:

Are you using your non-revenue pass benefits to get there?

Are you the DL pass police?  Nope, you don't work for DL, don't know the NRSA guidelines, I am confident WT does and would never do anything against them.

Josh

Pathetic is losers who can't get that there r generous people in the world who use their resources to help others and can still follow the rules.

Campaign? Like the IAMs losing efforts atat DL?

Uh no

Latest posts