American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im stupid cause i dont agree with you,thats how it works?? Small sample ...just on this thread i see the momentum shifting against the union with AA employees so if you dont want to hear the reality put me on ignore and eventually it will be just you and 700
and his many aliases and if you dont think thats weird maybe you're the "kook"
You could then change the name to Bot board. Reading these threads is like reading our updates 3 years ago. It was last year when we got a T/A and this month, when the company finally had people in the room that had power to make a decision. Swampy was right on that one. The sad thing is if your company can blame the union , you guys stay productive, still trying to get a contract. It seems nowdays the only way deals get done, is when stuff goes South.

Im stupid cause i dont agree with you,thats how it works?? Small sample ...just on this thread i see the momentum shifting against the union with AA employees so if you dont want to hear the reality put me on ignore and eventually it will be just you and 700
and his many aliases and if you dont think thats weird maybe you're the "kook"

That’s the goal. Everything they’re doing is intentional and by design.

Lets vote already every day we loose money working under this bankrupt contract. Every TWU contract has been concessionary since 2003 why should this be any different. Send it out to the members I have had enough

If the NMB set the meeting, place and time, you go. Doesn't look good on the Association in the eyes of the NMB.
NMB does not care if the co. and union nego teams meet without them (at least in our case) they just wanted to be briefed on any movement or the changes agreed to by both parties before meeting again with the mediators. They can meet if they want. But if you are referring to meeting "behind closed doors" without any briefs or updates to the mediators then yes, it would not look good in their eyes.
AANOTOK, were they meeting or being offered to meet behind closed doors?

So AA has updated negotiations on Jetnet...Did I read the Association didn't show up to discuss isuues with the NMB and AA leadership?

For over a year, we have made ourselves available for any negotiations meeting, including the current schedule with the National Mediation Board (NMB). What occurred this past week included a request by the Association’s Executive Committee to meet with American’s senior leadership team. On Tuesday, the mediators informed both parties that the meeting would be held the next day. The Association chose not to attend that Wednesday meeting, so the company and the NMB met anyway. The company’s full negotiating team was available and participated in the regularly-scheduled bargaining sessions that kicked off on Tuesday with the Association.
I see now. Missed this post first time through. Now I see what is going on. Pls disregard my last post to you AANOTOK.

How about this?????????????????? LET THE MEMBERS DECIDE WHO IS BEING MORE HONEST!

How about you go on to Jetnet and DEMAND the Company release the full details in writing of what they are proposing to all of us?

It’s the COMPANY who needs to offer us things since they pay us. You have your opportunity to hit them now and you’re squandering it here.

48B27CF6-C3C5-4DC0-8C64-FDA865CCD9E8.jpeg

UsAir guys mainly bashing the company while AA guys want a vote or completely out of the ASSinines surprise surprise surprise...I wonder why that is?

Here’s one of those polls on that page. And I recognize a ton of LAA names on Jetnet telling the Company to go pound sand.

B5BA2619-AA2F-475B-B21B-62F25EA71A4A.jpeg

Lets vote already every day we loose money working under this bankrupt contract. Every TWU contract has been concessionary since 2003 why should this be any different. Send it out to the members I have had enough

Tell the G Damned Company on their Jetnet page to put their crap offer in full in writing and release that crap on Jetnet for us to look at. Full disclosure (IN WRITING) which they haven’t done.

Why are you here and not on the Company propaganda tool DEMANDING answers?

Go DIRECTLY to the source. Don’t scream your demands out here in the dessert.

How about this?????????????????? LET THE MEMBERS DECIDE WHO IS BEING MORE HONEST!
Actually we already have decided... we decided when we elected to be represented by our respective collective bargaining units!

We decided collectively, and CHOSE whom we "believe is more honest" long ago...

Actually we already have decided... we decided when we elected to be represented by our respective collective bargaining units!

We decided collectively, and CHOSE whom we "believe is more honest" long ago...
I must have missed the vote for the association.

How about you go on to Jetnet and DEMAND the Company release the full details in writing of what they are proposing to all of us?

It’s the COMPANY who needs to offer us things since they pay us. You have your opportunity to hit them now and you’re squandering it here.

View attachment 14208
exactly what I want, WeAAz. LET'S SEE IT ALL AND CUT THE HE SAID SHE SAID BULLCRAP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back