American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon billions n billions in profits this airline is making it sure is shameful of those corporate greedy sob clowns to press on with their lies. Each n every one of them should be ejected without parachutes n no gold with them. They have n are continuing to fail us employees and they continue to rake in the dough. Every time someone asks me bout flying on aa i steer them to other airlines. Its time for the entire lying sacks of chit from parker on down to get fired n bring on a whole new team who willing to give us the industry leading contract offer (since there is no hard core proof of one) like DL plus 7 or better. These mgmt clowns really enjoy beating down employees n conquer n divide us. The time to unite is now

Grasping at srawsto.the point you look silly,Losing any credibility you have, union lost me a while ago

Union never had you to begin with. You support and always have been a Company man. Doesn’t matter what they ever did to you in the past before you gained Representation either.

They were voted in in 1946, 1947 and 1995. Go and read the NMB decision and that explains in great Legal clarity what exactly the TWU/IAM Association (An Association) is. (An Association)

The TWU and the IAM are still two distinct and separate Labor Organizations. (.ORG not .COM)

By that logic just because I vote republican once, the republican party can count on my vote in every election? Thats ridiculous Weez. The fact is us npt being allowed a say in our representation going into this merger was and is BS. There can NEVER be any hope of solidarity, nor peace until there is a vote on representation. I have the feeling once a JCBA is reached, dissolving this cf and electing ONE union as our representative will move to the top of the to do list.

WE “I” was also told that. And it was signed off on by Jim Little and Bobby Gless. And again over and over hundreds of times was why Little and almost all others in that group are all gone.

The people who told “US” we were going to vote are gone.

You started in the Company before I did. Should I blame you for all the crap that came down the pipe since 1978?

It’s your fault I got phucked by Airline Deregulation. From now on that’s what I’m going to say to you every time you bring up this topic.
Ok, how about this? The old AA management started the concession train wreck? Is it fair for the union to blame the new management for the old? Maybe the union shouldn't be asking the new management to restore what the old took form us.

By that logic just because I vote republican once, the republican party can count on my vote in every election? Thats ridiculous Weez. The fact is us npt being allowed a say in our representation going into this merger was and is BS. There can NEVER be any hope of solidarity, nor peace until there is a vote on representation. I have the feeling once a JCBA is reached, dissolving this cf and electing ONE union as our representative will move to the top of the to do list.

Sounds cool to me. In the meantime I’d like to see us focus on what’s more important and put all our effort into that.

Once we get JCBA’s in place I’m sure each group will have little to no trouble focusing in on finding some type of different representation.

Easy Peasy I’m sure ;)

Sounds cool to me. In the meantime I’d like to see us focus on what’s more important and put all our effort into that.

Once we get JCBA’s in place I’m sure each group will have little to no trouble focusing in on finding some type of different representation.

Easy Peasy I’m sure ;)

I agree we need to focus on getting this jcba wrapped up. After that though I believe the focus needs to be on the will of the membership and move forward in settling the representation question. Until that happens we will never have anything resembling solidarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, how about this? The old AA management started the concession train wreck? Is it fair for the union to blame the new management for the old? Maybe the union shouldn't be asking the new management to restore what the old took form us.

Management doesn’t own the purse as much as it likes to dip it’s fingers into it. The purse is owned by the entity known as American Airlines.

And we’re not asking for much out of that purse. Just a little chump change man.

WeAAZ, the union should not being spreading falsehoods in order to get the membership worked up.

Hey man I’m not selling it but you tell me then what it takes to get these lazy fat slobs off their collective asses and away from the Boob Tubes?

I think the Money we’re making today has made us all a bunch of Mr Softees. Maybe a little fear will get them Hearts pumping?

It took AMFA 6 1/2 years to get a little pissed off. How many years is it gonna take you guys?

I agree we need to focus on getting this juba wrapped up. After that though I believe the focus needs to be on the will of the membership and move forward in settling the representation question. Until that happens we will never have anything resembling solidarity.

I’ll hopefully have more important things to focus on myself but I will wish you luck. You’re cool with me so I’m not going to bore you with the thoughts you already know I have on it.

Tell the G Damned Company on their Jetnet page to put their crap offer in full in writing and release that crap on Jetnet for us to look at. Full disclosure (IN WRITING) which they haven’t done.

Why are you here and not on the Company propaganda tool DEMANDING answers?

Go DIRECTLY to the source. Don’t scream your demands out here in the dessert.

I'm sorry
I made a typo on my last post. I started in 1992 and meant to say that every contract has been concessionary since then. I am so tired of listening to
the twu rhetoric of how the company is lying to us. I am tired of concessionary contracts. The twu has failed over and over and over time and again. I want the money and the vacation and the holidays the double time and a half the extra 5 days sick time it's more than we have now. We will get them next time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH have u heard that before. What I hear is that the twu is fighting for jobs dues paying members for the over inflated salaries of the international. Well FU boyz I'm done 27 years and I want what the company is offering hell I might even take the 100 grand and laugh all the way to the bank. The twu has failed me for 27 years let me vote yes and move on we will get them next time. Put it up to a vote I bet it passes by 80 percent SUCKERS

BTW they pretty much did ask for “Restore and More” They even asked for our LAA DBP to re fired up.

I’m sure you know where that went.

But “some” things will be (somewhat) restored when this crap ends.

I'm sorry
I made a typo on my last post. I started in 1992 and meant to say that every contract has been concessionary since then. I am so tired of listening to
the twu rhetoric of how the company is lying to us. I am tired of concessionary contracts. The twu has failed over and over and over time and again. I want the money and the vacation and the holidays the double time and a half the extra 5 days sick time it's more than we have now. We will get them next time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH have u heard that before. What I hear is that the twu is fighting for jobs dues paying members for the over inflated salaries of the international. Well FU boyz I'm done 27 years and I want what the company is offering hell I might even take the 100 grand and laugh all the way to the bank. The twu has failed me for 27 years let me vote yes and move on we will get them next time. Put it up to a vote I bet it passes by 80 percent SUCKERS

You’re not getting it just yet. Tough Luck man.

NEXT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back