American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s against the law to give union dues to candidates or parties.
It's against the law for sworn in union officials to lie to their members.
One example, question #5 referencing the NMB representational vote of the association. No one held accountable for that big lie involving millions of dollars. Wake up people. That's a whole lot of money.

It's against the law for sworn in union officials to lie to their members.
One example, question #5 referencing the NMB representational vote of the association. No one held accountable for that big lie involving millions of dollars. Wake up people. That's a whole lot of money.

If there's one thing 700UW Phoenix757767 knows about, it's lying to people.

I think the IAM union brothers and sisters should sue the International for false representation and holding the members hostage. Give the contract out for a vote. If it passed so be it!

It is called Duty of Fair Representation

All of this is total BS we are being completely misrepresented and to say we have to just sit here and take it is BS
It takes Organization but we need to throw these guys out on the streets.
This BS needs to go public big time.
They are screwing with our livelihood I’m sick of hearing we just have to wait this out. Screw that it’s time for action

Correct. Like I said the membership is sick and tired. What does it take?? How much more will the membership lose to pull the trigger and fire these complete morons???

What card drive? Must be one of those drives again where group A at station A are pissed and group B at station B are not interested. Here we go again.
Could be. If this does not happen this time around it may not EVER happen so hopefully other stations can get onboard this time around. Never did anyone say it will be easy-peasy...

If there's one thing 700UW Phoenix757767 knows about, it's lying to people.
777ED75C-6C85-44ED-8A35-365E16E80019.jpeg

Yeah, here’s the thing; I’m not debating you. At all. And even if I was, it’s not slander if it’s true.

But hey- I love catchy quotes! Here’s a favorite of mine from modern Stoic Nassim Taleb:

“If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are fraud.”

As I type this you are on another site masquerading as not only an employee of AA, but also as an AMT. We all know you are neither.

You are a fraud, and should be ashamed of what you have become.

Last edited:
Yeah, here’s the thing; I’m not debating you. At all. And even if I was, it’s not slander if it’s true.

But hey- I love catchy quotes! Here’s a favorite of mine from modern Stoic Nassim Taleb:

“If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are fraud.”

As I type this you are on another site masquerading as not only an employee of AA, but also as an AMT. We all know you are neither.

You are a fraud, and should be ashamed of what you have become.
I posted the ETOPS language from the A330 maintenance manual, didn’t say I was an AA Amt

Does your dishonesty know no bounds? You are nothing more than a troll.

Does anyone know if there have been negotiations this week?
Nope. I called the nmb the other day they said not this week. And nothing scheduled on the calender.
I have heard maybe the week after thanksgiving?
I wouldnt hold my breath. Personally i think "limp thru the summer, offer false hope for the holidays. Rinse and repeat for next year"

Have we had enough yet? Sign a card when they come out, to show your displeasure with your representation. Its the only voice you will have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back