american eagle health insurance

nate

Apr 25, 2011
I have an offer from American Eagle, but was wondering about health insurance. I have left messages with human resources but have not received a call back yet, was wondering if anyone could tell me who the insurance is with and if you have a number to contact the insurance company directly. Thanks.

I have an offer from American Eagle, but was wondering about health insurance. I have left messages with human resources but have not received a call back yet, was wondering if anyone could tell me who the insurance is with and if you have a number to contact the insurance company directly. Thanks.
AMR has outsourced its human resources departments. Many of the HR functions are now handled by overseas contractors (Manila, Philippines, in our experience).

The health insurance carriers vary depending upon where you live. Most employees are covered by either UHC or BCBS of Texas (even for non Texas residents).

Reactions: 1 person
Forget trying to contact AMR will just ignore,they only call when they want too.....Amr is self funed and uhc and bcbs do the claims..

Plus now that AMR has filed bankruptcy everything is up in the air. There'll almost surely be employee health insurance but the cost and benefits for the employees may very well change.

Jim