American Wants Concessions From its Unions

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/7/2002 4:59:18 PM[STRONG] flydcoop [/STRONG][EM]wrote:[/EM]
[P]Sorry, I know some real dead-weight management in Miami that did not get laid off[BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Hang on to your hat...the hammer is starting to fall. Now that they've gotten rid of LeDim and the cronies he drug in with him, many of the dust bunnies are starting to get swept out from under the beds they've been lying in for the past ten years.[/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/7/2002 4:59:18 PM[STRONG] flydcoop [/STRONG][EM]wrote:[/EM]
[P]Sorry, I know some real dead-weight management in Miami that did not get laid off[BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Hang on to your hat...the hammer is starting to fall. Now that they've gotten rid of LeDim and the cronies he drug in with him, many of the dust bunnies are starting to get swept out from under the beds they've been lying in for the past ten years.[/P]

Agreed, Wing. Unfortunately, the hammer that fell in the past 3 weeks was a forced retirement, not a full-on firing as was deserved for many years. I think you know who I'm talking about.

Now that Casper is gone and South America doesn't command the high dollar it used to, it might be a good time for a regime change at the MCLA dictatorship as well.

Agreed, Wing. Unfortunately, the hammer that fell in the past 3 weeks was a forced retirement, not a full-on firing as was deserved for many years. I think you know who I'm talking about.

Now that Casper is gone and South America doesn't command the high dollar it used to, it might be a good time for a regime change at the MCLA dictatorship as well.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/7/2002 4:59:18 PM flydcoop wrote:

Everytime they lateral transfer between departments...a 10% raise.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Wrong. Lateral transfer raises were eliminated over a year ago. Prior to that, the percentage was based on where they were within the pay scale for that level. It's all in Regs/Navigator/Policy Guide on Jetnet.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/7/2002 4:59:18 PM flydcoop wrote:

Everytime they lateral transfer between departments...a 10% raise.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Wrong. Lateral transfer raises were eliminated over a year ago. Prior to that, the percentage was based on where they were within the pay scale for that level. It's all in Regs/Navigator/Policy Guide on Jetnet.

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/8/2002 12:01:46 AM flydcoop wrote: [BR][BR]Agreed, Wing. Unfortunately, the hammer that fell in the past 3 weeks was a forced retirement, not a full-on firing as was deserved for many years. I think you know who I'm talking about.[BR][BR]Now that Casper is gone and South America doesn't command the high dollar it used to, it might be a good time for a regime change at the MCLA dictatorship as well.----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]I was referring only to LeBright (the Shadow) and one of his side kicks Culyar(sp) I don't know anything about the past three weeks. So, without knowing exactly who it is you're talking about, my point is that since a new GM has taken over at MIA I can actually seen an improvement in employee morale, however slight it may be. Some even say it looks like they have a guy that they might be able to trust this time.

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/8/2002 12:01:46 AM flydcoop wrote: [BR][BR]Agreed, Wing. Unfortunately, the hammer that fell in the past 3 weeks was a forced retirement, not a full-on firing as was deserved for many years. I think you know who I'm talking about.[BR][BR]Now that Casper is gone and South America doesn't command the high dollar it used to, it might be a good time for a regime change at the MCLA dictatorship as well.----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]I was referring only to LeBright (the Shadow) and one of his side kicks Culyar(sp) I don't know anything about the past three weeks. So, without knowing exactly who it is you're talking about, my point is that since a new GM has taken over at MIA I can actually seen an improvement in employee morale, however slight it may be. Some even say it looks like they have a guy that they might be able to trust this time.

Agreed again, Wing. I worked in 2 different ground departments in Miami. The people I speak with about the new GM do seem to like him and believe he is intent on trimming the waste in MIA.

The Shadow was also known as "Casper the Ghost". As far as Cuyar (Dracula)is concerned, I guess that Channel 7 footage of the ramp protest said it all.

Agreed again, Wing. I worked in 2 different ground departments in Miami. The people I speak with about the new GM do seem to like him and believe he is intent on trimming the waste in MIA.

The Shadow was also known as "Casper the Ghost". As far as Cuyar (Dracula)is concerned, I guess that Channel 7 footage of the ramp protest said it all.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/8/2002 11:39:05 AM flydcoop wrote:
[P]Agreed again, Wing. I worked in 2 different ground departments in Miami. The people I speak with about the new GM do seem to like him and believe he is intent on trimming the waste in MIA.[BR][BR]The Shadow was also known as "Casper the Ghost". As far as Cuyar (Dracula)is concerned, I guess that Channel 7 footage of the ramp protest said it all. [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Hmmm, I had totally forgotten about that ramp incident, it's been so long ago. But I do remember he was kept around for a very long time after that happened. He was also rumored to be anti white/anti american in his dealings with employees, keeping different sets of rules for different heritages under his supervision. I never met the guy but often heard that he was the king of micro-management at AA/MIA, rarely following company procedures. In any event, a lot of people seemed to think he was dead weight.[BR][BR]Hopefully, the new GM will have a better grasp on things, but his biggest challenge is going to be in keeping tabs on the corrupt Dade airport authority...he'll need lots of luck on that one![/P]

[P]
[P]Agreed again, Wing. I worked in 2 different ground departments in Miami. The people I speak with about the new GM do seem to like him and believe he is intent on trimming the waste in MIA.[BR][BR]The Shadow was also known as "Casper the Ghost". As far as Cuyar (Dracula)is concerned, I guess that Channel 7 footage of the ramp protest said it all. [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Hmmm, I had totally forgotten about that ramp incident, it's been so long ago. But I do remember he was kept around for a very long time after that happened. He was also rumored to be anti white/anti american in his dealings with employees, keeping different sets of rules for different heritages under his supervision. I never met the guy but often heard that he was the king of micro-management at AA/MIA, rarely following company procedures. In any event, a lot of people seemed to think he was dead weight.[BR][BR]Hopefully, the new GM will have a better grasp on things, but his biggest challenge is going to be in keeping tabs on the corrupt Dade airport authority...he'll need lots of luck on that one![/P]

[P]
[P]Agreed again, Wing. I worked in 2 different ground departments in Miami. The people I speak with about the new GM do seem to like him and believe he is intent on trimming the waste in MIA.[BR][BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]flydcoop - check your PMs...[/P]

[P]
[P]Agreed again, Wing. I worked in 2 different ground departments in Miami. The people I speak with about the new GM do seem to like him and believe he is intent on trimming the waste in MIA.[BR][BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]flydcoop - check your PMs...[/P]