American Woos Unions, Seeking Cooperation (AP)

What's your story PlayingTheOdds? Got a hatred for unions? Haven't posted in a while, I like to know who I'm dealing with. No name or nothin', just why you hate unions the way you do.

I don't hate unions, I just dislike the ones that the members here in these forums belong too. The unions have brainwashed these poor souls to the point they can't even have an objective conversation nor could consider what I had to say. There is some type of trigger implanted in them that was pulled when I first posted here, Instead of even considering what I had to offer they just bashed and flamed me to no end. This type of corrupt manipulation of American citizens must be stopped.

I don't hate unions, I just dislike the ones that the members here in these forums belong too. The unions have brainwashed these poor souls to the point they can't even have an objective conversation nor could consider what I had to say. There is some type of trigger implanted in them that was pulled when I first posted here, Instead of even considering what I had to offer they just bashed and flamed me to no end. This type of corrupt manipulation of American citizens must be stopped.

Most union folks do not consider what a SCAB has to say. Not because the unions have "brainwashed" the members, but because a SCAB is fundamentally an enemy of the union working man.

You can try to blame the union or reason that the members mental state is skewed all you like, but the truth is you are SCAB and a enemy of working men and women.

It is not curruption of American Citizens that makes union men and women disregard a SCAB, it is principle and beliefs that are fostered under the free society that the United States of America provides.

Men and Women freely VOTE via the Union's Constitution to have a closed shop, which means they choose to not work with and have complete disregard for SCABs like yourself.

It is not curruption of American Citizens that makes union men and women disregard a SCAB, it is principle and beliefs that are fostered under the free society that the United States of America provides.

I think you should have added Unionized in front of "American Citizens", keep in mind you guys are the minority.

Men and Women freely VOTE via the Union's Constitution to have a closed shop, which means they choose to not work with and have complete disregard for SCABs like yourself.

I really do like the way you guys hold up your union constitutions as if it is better than the U.S. Constitution or any constitution for that matter. You guys have indeed developed your own half-baked idea of a cult. Charles Manson, Jim Jones and Hitler would be proud.

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I think you should have added Unionized in front of "American Citizens", keep in mind you guys are the minority.

I really do like the way you guys hold up your union constitutions as if it is better than the U.S. Constitution or any constitution for that matter. You guys have indeed developed your own half-baked idea of a cult. Charles Manson, Jim Jones and Hitler would be proud.
THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

America and the United States Constitution protects equal rights for everyone including the minority. It is self serving workers like yourself the have disregard for that fact.

I never said a damn thing about a Union Constitution taking precedent over the Constitution of the United States America. You ruthlessly attempt to put words in my mouth. I simply stated that the Union Members "voted" to have a closed shop. To my knowledge there is no legal precedent that claims that is a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

You can make all the claims of Cults or Mass murderers and attempt to place the union workers equal to those, but you have absolutely no basis or proof for such a claim.

On the other hand, there is proof that you are self serving SCAB worker.

Your attemtps to use Documents of great character, along with the names of Human Slaughter Maniacs has failed to divert attention from the truth. That truth being that you have complete disregard for the welfare of working men and women of this country and are nothing more than self serving individual that seeks attention and attempts to manufacture conflict in your posting. My opinion is that you do this to hide the guilt God grants into your heart for being all for yourself and so viciously against others.

Happy Thanksgiving, and I pray that your heart is softened in the future.

Playtheodds,

It's a chatboard on the internet. On the NWA board, knock yourself out. Over there, you contribute an opinion in a free debate of ideas.

Showing up here quoting the founding fathers just proves your a jack-off

AMFA was responsible for the wage increases?....Now, I'm not as sharp as most here, but wasn't it UPS or FedEx that set the current standard...not AMFA...oh yeah..this is where you say..."they haul freight,not passengers, there is a difference in the mechanics somehow...hmmmmmm

AMFA was responsible for the wage increases?....Now, I'm not as sharp as most here, but wasn't it UPS or FedEx that set the current standard...not AMFA...oh yeah..this is where you say..."they haul freight,not passengers, there is a difference in the mechanics somehow...hmmmmmm

Who exactly are you debating?

I am confused. It appears you are either debating yourself or putting words in another mouth.
You asked a question and then answered it too...That's pretty smart or "sharp", don't you think?

Who exactly are you debating?

I am confused. It appears you are either debating yourself or putting words in another mouth.
You asked a question and then answered it too...That's pretty smart or "sharp", don't you think?

Admitting your confusion is step 1...congrats! I was quick replying to some of the starting quips in this thread...how easily your confusion absorbs you. :blink:

Interesting post TWU, That is just an example of what the majority of Americans think as they peer into the windows of your closed shops.

There you go again, throwing the thoughts of the majority of Americans around like you really know.

What is source?

TIME/CNN POLL?

GALLUP POLL?

Just for clarification exactly where do you obtain the information that lets you in on how the majority thinks?

TWU, you are on the inside, with the minority, and I don't think you even bother looking out. I am on the outside, with the majority, I'm telling you what we see. If it were not for this strike would I even have a shot at getting in with any Airline?

TWU, you are on the inside, with the minority, and I don't think you even bother looking out. I am on the outside, with the majority, I'm telling you what we see. If it were not for this strike would I even have a shot at getting in with any Airline?

Who is "WE"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Most airline workers I know are either preparing to leave this industry or have already left.

You on the other, would even stoop to being a scab to get into the industry.

That tells me eveything I need know about you, but I would like to know more about the "we" and the "majority" that you like to claim knowledge of what is being thought and seen.

BTW, Southwest may be hiring legitimate technicians regardless of the strike.

Washington Post
Southwest Airlines plans to increase to 12 from six the number of gates it leases at Philadelphia International Airport next year, meaning it could double the 53 flights a day it has now, airline and airport ...

Back