Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

When someone goes on the record as opposed to being an unnamed source, I'll pay attention. When even John Bolton (who hates Trump) says it didn't happen, you have to wonder who came up with this crap.
That is not what Bolton said but keep believing your BS. Trump is not worth your loyalty and he will destroy any credibility that you have he has done this to a large group of people and if you can't see that I am sorry for you and you deserve what you get have a nice day

When someone goes on the record as opposed to being an unnamed source, I'll pay attention. When even John Bolton (who hates Trump) says it didn't happen, you have to wonder who came up with this crap.

Did you read Bolton's entire "rebuttal"? The second sentence said "That doesn't mean he didn't say it somewhere else when I was not present".

Last edited:
It's for you.

Like what?

Please, GMAFB....
If you don't know by now, you never will.
Vote for this liar and grifter 'TRUMP' at your own peril.
If you haven't been paying attention, TRUMP just gave a holiday to social security payments.
Promises to eliminate the 'tax' if re-elected.
You OK with that?
:eek:

1599369155481.png

That's The 'TRUTH'!....:)

Please, GMAFB....
If you don't know by now, you never will.
Vote for this liar and grifter 'TRUMP' at your own peril.
If you haven't been paying attention, TRUMP just gave a holiday to social security payments.
Promises to eliminate the 'tax' if re-elected.
You OK with that?
Take a pill dude.

Title of the thread should be 'SUCKERS DUPED AGAIN"..
Your just another sucker...
Don't be a dumbass all your life...:eek:
Stop projecting xUT. You're the weak minded one that falls for every hoax time after time. I feel bad for you I really do.

Stop projecting xUT. You're the weak minded one that falls for every hoax time after time. I feel bad for you I really do.
Don't worry about me. I take care of me & mine.
I can think for myself, can you?
You don't mind losing your SS and Retirement?
I'm fine, how about you and your family?
Do you trust this grifter?
Good Luck!

Have you never watched Fox News? "Sources say" is the first thing they are taught. There was a Daily Show with Jon Stewart (can't find it on youtube) that showed damn near every host/reporter saying "sources say"
Ok I'm not saying that never happened I just don't remember any stories like that. Maybe you could help me and cite some some specific stories they ran against Obama based on nothing but anonymous sources. Like the idiotic story this thread is based on.

Latest posts