No leftist agenda from the Media

Stating that you are willing to lynch someone based on certain criteria is acceptable speech from a 'news' organization?

Term of speech........slang....etc......

Maybe they ought to lynch her....you read any of her thesis on black/white issues? :lol:

You're such a sensitive,politically correct feline you know.

While we do not agree on a wealth of issues, you typically think about your responses and do not respond with inane insults like some.

How ever to imply that using "lynching" is merely a term and that people who are offended by it are merey being overly PC, is IMO cold and heartless and fails to understand the implications behind such a term. For me, that term goes far beyond the abuse of the Hitler/Nazi BS that some on here like to throw about and you know how sensitive I am about that.

The fact that O'Reilly can even use such a term in casual conversation speaks volumes about his intelligence, compassion and his personal beliefs. For you not to condemn such behavior (right or left) speaks about you as well. This has nothing to do with PC in m opinion. This has to do with someone saying something that is thoughtless and hurtful.

Edit:

OH yea, I also like your little pictures that you include. They sometimes put a smile on my face. :)

Theres a lot of thoughtless hurtful things in this world ,like it or not......

I seriously think theres an over sensitivity to a lot of things anymore...wasn't that way when I was a kid.

Heres an interesting take on the term LYNCH:

Dictionary: lynch (lĭnch) pronunciation
tr.v., lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es.

To execute without due process of law, especially to hang, as by a mob.

Hmmm,...I see nothing here referring to whites,blacks or anything other than a lawless act by a mob or if you will,vigilante's.

From answers.com

Theres a lot of thoughtless hurtful things in this world ,like it or not......

I seriously think theres an over sensitivity to a lot of things anymore...wasn't that way when I was a kid.

Heres an interesting take on the term LYNCH:

Hmmm,...I see nothing here referring to whites,blacks or anything other than a lawless act by a mob or if you will,vigilante's.

From answers.com

Yes there is a lot and I'll be damned if I let it go unchallenged. I will condemn it whether the term is used against me or others.

Do an image search for lynchings. Let me know how many whites there are in comparison to blacks. I lost count. Just as the Nazi flag represented the fascist, the Union Jack carries a certain connotation, so does the term lynching. Given that blacks had virtually no rights (the US constitution did not even consider them a full human) and that they were considered property, how many blacks do you think receive justice back in the good ole' days?

Yes this country has gone way to PC in my opinion. My papers were graded in red ink and if I missed 5 out of 10 there was a big fat F on the paper for me to show my mom and dad. It did me good. It made me work harder next time. I like a good dirty joke as well as the next person but I try and tell the joke in the proper surroundings and to people whom I know it will not offend.

Certain words carry a weight beyond their definition. A b1tch is a female dog. If I call my wife a b1tch, even in jest, I will be sleeping with my b1tch (14 yr old Shelty). I do not feel it is being PC to avoid certain terms out of respect.

Yes there is a lot and I'll be damned if I let it go unchallenged. I will condemn it whether the term is used against me or others.

Do an image search for lynchings. Let me know how many whites there are in comparison to blacks. I lost count. Just as the Nazi flag represented the fascist, the Union Jack carries a certain connotation, so does the term lynching. Given that blacks had virtually no rights (the US constitution did not even consider them a full human) and that they were considered property, how many blacks do you think receive justice back in the good ole' days?

Yes this country has gone way to PC in my opinion. My papers were graded in red ink and if I missed 5 out of 10 there was a big fat F on the paper for me to show my mom and dad. It did me good. It made me work harder next time. I like a good dirty joke as well as the next person but I try and tell the joke in the proper surroundings and to people whom I know it will not offend.

Certain words carry a weight beyond their definition. A b1tch is a female dog. If I call my wife a b1tch, even in jest, I will be sleeping with my b1tch (14 yr old Shelty). I do not feel it is being PC to avoid certain terms out of respect.

You ought to grow up being 'chubby'.

Say ,I ran google under lynch and it looks like the first hanging guy is white....the second guy is black.Can this be some type of message ?

Take care Gar.......the times,they are a changing..

I searched Googl images :Lynching

1. Black male 16 yrs old.

2. undetermined.

3. two black males

4. black male

5. black male

6. black male

7. black male

Not sure what you were looking at but my search was quite a bit different.

I grew up as a skinny little jewish kid with a funny last name and a sever speech impediment.

Latest posts