Americas ..10..BEST states for Quality of Life.....(C N B C )

The good thing about NH is that if you border a cash-for-cans state, you could make extra money getting rid of your soda cans. Nashua comes to mind...yep, good times if it isn't winter! In the meantime, what is happening in Texas!!! http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/07/texas-weighs-ban-on-women.html?mobify=0

GOOD post Signals, about TEX-ASSS.
FYI about the cash/cans thing in NH.
The Big BIG chain supermarkets, and in Nashua there are about a half dozen, is that the soda cans are ALL 'zero cash return', even though the parking lots are steps away from the MA. border.
The MA. border people are ALL crossing the line to BUY thier soda/beer in NH.

Yep, I'm sure Bears is a big fan of infanticide and allowing Gosnell wannabees to continue operating Planned Parenthood franchises out of strip mall, where operators consider a squirt bottle of Purell attached to the wall as adequate sanitation...

Reactions: 1 person
And your ideas for preventing unwanted pregnancies are .....? Your ideas for feeding, housing, educating unwanted children are.....?

Reactions: 4 people
So you support infanticide, too?

What excuse do you have for not getting an abortion at three months? Bad credit? So obese they didn't realize they were pregnant until the fifth month?

I personally do not support abortion, but for those who place less value on life and wish to do so, it seems to me that having four months to make that decision is more than reasonable.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a woman so I have never run into the situation.

That's all fine and dandy. As my wife would say, "Honey dear (dripping with sarcasm), when you get a vagina you can make that decision for your self. Until then ... STFU!!

Now how about answering the question?

By the way, what's your stance on abortion in cases of rape and incest? How about genetic disorders? Also, when the mothers life is in danger, who's life is more important and why?

By the way, what's your stance on abortion in cases of rape and incest? How about genetic disorders? Also, when the mothers life is in danger, who's life is more important and why?
"Not a woman so I have never run into the situation".

Yep, I'm sure Bears is a big fan of infanticide and allowing Gosnell wannabees to continue operating Planned Parenthood franchises out of strip mall, where operators consider a squirt bottle of Purell attached to the wall as adequate sanitation...
Post out of left field to turn this thread into an abortion debate?

Does it take five months to discover rape or incest?

Genetic disorders? My daughter was born with mental retardation, hearing loss, and other assorted neurological issues which could be discovered with testing.

If you're asking if I or my wife would have tossed her in the trash like a used maxi-pad, you'd be wrong.

Regardless of her challenges, she's been a gift each and every day.

We know dozens of families with similar situations, and have never found one who saw their child as a genetic mistake that could have been discarded.

20 weeks is reasonable. What's your justification for infanticide?

Does it take five months to discover rape or incest?

Genetic disorders? My daughter was born with mental retardation, hearing loss, and other assorted neurological issues which could be discovered with testing.

If you're asking if I or my wife would have tossed her in the trash like a used maxi-pad, you'd be wrong.

Regardless of her challenges, she's been a gift each and every day.

We know dozens of families with similar situations, and have never found one who saw their child as a genetic mistake that could have been discarded.

20 weeks is reasonable. What's your justification for infanticide?

Great post. Now answer the original question. Post #21 if you forgot.

Latest posts