Amfa Negotiations

Fish,

I apologize and did not mean to mislead anyone. I attended as an observer during AMFA negotiations with NWA. However, I am currently furloughed from UAL.

Notwithstanding, I still remember staring down NWA's negotiating team with 15 or so fellow AMFA brothers and sisters.

AMFA Observers :angry: :down: <_< :angry: :down: <_<
Airline Mgmt :shock:

Best Regards,

Johnny Gearpin

Drippy Quill said:
AMFA changed their slogan of "NO CONCESSIONS" to "NO UNWARRANTED CONCESSIONS" months ago.

I also hope they hold fast to the hobbits wishes...but time will tell...good luck!
[post="205759"][/post]​
You have no room to talk about AMFA's position on concessions Dippy clown. Your former iam gave you the "meat salami" so many times from TWA management the doctor gives you an enema with a fire hose.

Now the twu has "saved" your job,and MCIE too.

As you always say, HAHAHAHA.....Hope you survived on Friday Dippy. :huh:

Sounds like having observers in negotiations makes the company liars a bit nervous. Must be why NWA wants to get rid of this unpresidented tool which allows the members to see how dirty and underhanded airline management really is.

It would also keep worthless unions like the twu, iam, and ibt from cutting deals with management in the hotel penthouse when the booze and whores start flowing.

Something the twu will never agree to.

UT, why do you defend Fish? He obviously wants to see UA fail to ensure his own 'success'--believe me. Is it because he's a hypothetical mechanic? Just what did those AMFA guys do to you to just acknowledge 'your kind' with respect, and everyone else like scrap metal? Must have been some kind of Kool-Aid at that party. I'm sure Fish won't feed your kids if UA fails, he'll laugh, then kick you when you're down dude. He gets off on other's grief, or haven't you noticed it yet?

casual rat said:
UT, why do you defend Fish? He obviously wants to see UA fail to ensure his own 'success'--believe me. Is it because he's a hypothetical mechanic? Just what did those AMFA guys do to you to just acknowledge 'your kind' with respect, and everyone else like scrap metal? Must have been some kind of Kool-Aid at that party. I'm sure Fish won't feed your kids if UA fails, he'll laugh, then kick you when you're down dude. He gets off on other's grief, or haven't you noticed it yet?
[post="206135"][/post]​

casual rat,

Simply put, I do not buy into the 'Company Kool-Aid' either.

Fish-is-fish, if I am to 'assume' that fish is an ex-ual mechanic, I can understand his anger and his posts reflect it. I, myself, have a certain amount of anger and frustration that I will 'vent' from time to time. I am not of 'perfect' character and have not portrayed myself to be otherwise. As of my last 'Pity Party' posting admonishing fish for his lack of sensitivity to his ex 'fellow workers', I have not seen the gleeful enlightenment of our demise that once was.

If you and/or Fly would post intelligent retorts to fish that would kick him in his neither reaches, causing him to never to return, I would enthusiastically support such posts. Instead of posting demeaning pictures and rhetorical nuances, try a more direct approach based on factual information and supporting data that cannot be disputed.

Take Care.
B) UT

UT,
Fair enough, I'll try, but jeezus, Fish raises my ire to depths I never thought possible. I'm frustrated by idiots--simply put. It's more a matter of his simpleton perception and 'bullying' the folks that are down, and the fact that his English level is less than what his self portrait seems, that bugs me. If you tout yourself as a professional, as he attempts to, well you'd better act like it....he's a 'lucky' single 'A' player in a major league ballpark IMHO. I have no respect for that idiot....period. Sorry if my 'immature' posts reflect that.

Cheers!

Casual rat,

I understand your feelings and share them as well; and I do not find your posts to be immature.

Regardless, is Fish really (who knows?) a ‘pissed off/laid off’ mechanic or someone smart enough to bail out and work for Frontier? If so, and I were in his position, I might feel a certain amount of resentment against UAL as well. TED is really putting pressure on them. This might have been something that we could have afforded to do in the past when we were profitable, but as we are in BK, and UAL is trying to tap deeper into my pocket to subsidize this action, well, I’m not all warm and fuzzy about that either.

The question is, ‘Is TED making money’?
Our on time performance is great and all the ASM/CASM numbers look fantastic, but are we making money or just throwing cash at TED to put pressure on our competitors?

No one on this board has addressed this issue and that may be why (???) Fish feels the way he does.

If I had proof that TED was kicking Frontier’s a$$ and making a profit, I would post it and tell Fish that it may be time for him to move on.

As long as Fish does not gloat on his intuitive move to look for greener pastures, and not belittle those of us who choose to stay here, I will not bust his a$$.

Take Care,
B) UAL_TECH

P.S.
It is interesting to note that few have posted support for Ualdriver and Busdriver when they were getting their a$$ busted by pilots outside of UAL.

Latest posts