Amfa Press Release

You say fraud (and attempted fraud at that, you have no proof) was committed?

I'd say dead people on the company's and the TWU's lists of eligible voters qualifies as fraud. Not to mention TWA employees laid off in 1974, etc.
But I'm sure its not fraud in your book TWUer.
After all, you'll need every vote you can get. :lol:

I noticed you never mentioned Inhoff. He's only our Senator, and an aviator, I believe he sits on the aviation subcommittee as well. Oops, almost forgot, he's a "R"-word, isn't he?
We all know you AFL-CIOers can't help but put political party ahead of all else, can you? :angry:

fraud

Pronunciation: (frôd), [key]
—n.
1. deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.
2. a particular instance of such deceit or trickery: mail fraud; election frauds.
3. any deception, trickery, or humbug: That diet book is a fraud and a waste of time.
4. a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.

de•ceit

Pronunciation: (di-sEt'), [key]
—n.
1. the act or practice of deceiving; concealment or distortion of the truth for the purpose of misleading; duplicity; fraud; cheating: Once she exposed their deceit, no one ever trusted them again.
2. an act or device intended to deceive; trick; stratagem.
3. the quality of being deceitful; duplicity; falseness: a man full of deceit.

twuer said:
Why should we give you anything??? We are not at your beckon call[/color] :shock:
This statement reveals the TWUs sentiments towards its members.

"Why should we give you anything?" We only take two hours pay per month from you.

Says a lot, thats one of the reasons why we have to get rid of the TWU.

I was talking to my neighbor about the Union issues at AA.

When I told him that AA and TWU had inflated the list using deceased, retired, resigned, ect.

He said:

"I thought that kind of crap only happened in the 40's and 50's"

Imagine, the layman can so quickly understand the fraud that is being attempted. The interesting part is AA admitted their list was full of fraudulent voters, and yet, they submitted the list with break-neck speed to stop further card collection. The NMB gave AA two weeks to supply a legitimate list, and instead they screwed up defending the incumbent lapdog, bed-wetters union. Thus, the cards that kept coming in the mail after the filing should also now be allowed.

I can't wait to sit down with my Senator and Congressman to prestn the details and then ask for a full blown investigation into this matter.

I was talking with a Machinist "Dennis Troyer" the other day and he claimed Bush appointed Eileen Hennessey to the NMB.

WRONG AGAIN! G.W. Bush was elected in November of 2000.

Eileen Hennessey

Eileen Hennessey joined the National Mediation Board in May, 2000. She serves as a Hearing Officer in airline and railroad cases. Prior to her current service with the Board, she worked as a legal intern and as an attorney with the Board from 1994 until 1998.

Prior to rejoining the NMB, Ms Hennessey served as a National Field Representative and Assistant Counsel for the National Treasury Employees Union.

Ms Hennessey earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University, and she studied at the London School of Economics. She also earned her Juris Doctor from the George Washington University, National Law Center.

Source = http://www.nmb.gov/directory/hennessey-bio.html

I am still looking for the letter that Mr. Troyer spoke of which claimed stated that AMFA did not have enough cards.

Has anybody else seen such a letter or are the machinist being fed a line a cracp from their leaders?

Rusty said:
Yeh, yeh, yeh! I have heard this before, just from a different person. Who was it, McCormick or maybe Wildrmouth. . . .

"We will win the FM case and we will get folks back to work. (some drivvle nonsense like that!!)

MORE EMPTY PROMISES!!! We have come to expect them. . .

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!
:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

twuer said:
Yeh, yeh, yeh! I have heard this before, just from a different person. Who was it, McCormick or maybe Wildrmouth. . . .

"We will win the FM case and we will get folks back to work. (some drivvle nonsense like that!!)

MORE EMPTY PROMISES!!! We have come to expect them. . .

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!
:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Twuer,
You lie again. In September '03 Kevin said. " We feel confident..." NOT "We will..."
Watch the video agian, and again utill you can understand the english language. In that video I heard no "Empty Promises" from the AMFA.

Bob Owens said:
This statement reveals the TWUs sentiments towards its members.

"Why should we give you anything?" We only take two hours pay per month from you.

Says a lot, thats one of the reasons why we have to get rid of the TWU.
How does that statement represent the TWU sentiment towards it's members Bob? When you state member Bob, do you mean the loyal TWU members Bob, or the AMFA supporters that are still in the TWU Bob?

By your remark you lead one to think that the TWU should assist the AMFA drive, am I reading you correctly Bob? Your payment of 2 hours pay/month does NOT make you a union man Bob.

Give me another reason, say for instance the recall of officers process Bob, show me where AMFA prevails there will you please, then I'll show you my take on it Bob.

Seems you organizers are again grasping at any and all tactics to sway the floor's opinion of you and your drive, a shame Bob.

What is the Eisenhower quote again?

"Only a fool would try to deny working men and women the right to join the union OF THEIR CHOICE"
D.D.E.
Emphasis added

TWU Goons and the Company are indeed quite foolish. It will be the TWU's undoing.

Steve Connell, I'm shocked that you are going under your real name on this site! Now being bi-polar is making more sense to me. On Dave's site, wwwair-mechanic.com you have been thrown off so many times, as SERIGO, I'M HACKSAW, WORD, THE ADMINISITRATOR, etc.etc.etc. is this your last resort? Or do they just have different standards? We are only members of TWU because we have to be, (that will change). A fair election was requested by over 50%. That is being approved by the NMB as we speak, (or write). The eligible people were requested by the NMB from AA and TWU. Both "padded" the numbers and were caught defrauding the NMB. The AMFA supporters exposed the fraud and are now being accused as "crybabies" for doing so. Yes the TWU must represent us (AMFA supporters) as long as we pay dues. BUMMER DUDE! If they don't, they (TWU) can be sued. We are paying for a service, and if we aren't getting it, Guess what? YOU PAY!!! Weather you guys like it or not, we are still members and you must DEFEND US! Like Bob Owens said we are paying 2 hours pay. Recall of officers, read the AMFA constitution. Only people like you Steve that are TWU "diehards" stay in any position that TWU puts you in against the popular vote. What was it, 68% of the Bay 8 at MCI wanted you and Cecil out, and the E-Board over-rode the vote? Won't happen with AMFA. flyguy

RUM@AA said:
I'd say dead people on the company's and the TWU's lists of eligible voters qualifies as fraud. Not to mention TWA employees laid off in 1974, etc.
But I'm sure its not fraud in your book TWUer.
After all, you'll need every vote you can get. :lol:

I noticed you never mentioned Inhoff. He's only our Senator, and an aviator, I believe he sits on the aviation subcommittee as well. Oops, almost forgot, he's a "R"-word, isn't he?
We all know you AFL-CIOers can't help but put political party ahead of all else, can you? :angry:
Not a big fan of Inhoff Rum. He's too much Repub for me. I ahve emt him on several occasion but don't consider him to e my friend. Only my senator. A bit of an oxy-moron don't you think?? And like that avatar you have. Not a big Ronnie fan either. Still haven't fogiven him for the trickle-down economics thing!! ;)

If you and your supporters think the TWU and the company knowingly committed fraud then by all means prove it! We know that amfa committed fraud and now have the proof. Didn't you read the article about "the probe"??? :shock: