AMFA Suspends Negotiations - How do you feel about that?

Add me as another AMFA member who's fine with waiting. With our current contract, I can afford to wait a while to get a better contract. Don't let anomaly get to you guys, he's an Ibt stooge

Reactions: 3 people
I admit to wanting more information about what is going on at SWA, which is EXACTLY WHY I POSED THIS QUESTION...NIM ROD.

I wanted to know what other SWA members thought about it. The fact that very few, 3 (maybe) have answered and only with criticism to my question tells me something. Either nobody but amfa lovers are reading this site, or you all are realy in the dark? Which do you think it is??

You are quick to say I know nothing about anything....but do you really know what is going on at your company? Do you all really belive Babbit will allow you to take advantage of SWA? He was hired for a very specific reason. Maybe you all should look in to who he is and what he might be able to do? You are on a cliff but just do not know it. While you look him up, your suggestion to tell the organizing team that they made a foolish decision would be a very good idea.

You can thank me later.
Have to admit this poster is right about one thing.... Babbit was hired for a specific reason!

Reactions: 1 person
Have to admit this poster is right about one thing.... Babbit was hired for a specific reason!

Yup! That is all I am saying. Well, that and I believe telling the company there are more important issues than an agreement is a really bad, bad idea. There are other ways to stall rather than showing your cards.

Yup! That is all I am saying. Well, that and I believe telling the company there are more important issues than an agreement is a really bad, bad idea. There are other ways to stall rather than showing your cards.
You still do not have a clue. And never will have when it comes to SWA and AMFA. There are time critical issues that have a time limit on them to be worked thru. Again you do not know what the hell is going on over here, leave it alone, let it go, we will control our issues as we wish over here. Trust me, we could care less about a new contract right now with the importance of the several issues that have come up since nego's started. I have already stated the issues at hand, if you know about everything over here at SWA/AMFA as you claim, and you have read our contract, then you would easily see that we have taken the correct path. Quit trying to make AMFA look like they are screwing up over here at SWA to be used in your advantages to help squash the possibility of AMFA getting in at AA. We are fine where we are right now. Trust me again, you will hear more on these issues as we see fit, and then you will be entirely informed about what's going on. BTW: Yes, I am with holding some info that will come out later, be patient, as we are, and in no hurry for a contract. But please explain to all of us why we should be in a rush? Explain to us all why we should put the contract as top priority over the current time limited issues being worked on currently. Really please explain to us as you claim to know it all Anomaly...

You still do not have a clue. And never will have when it comes to SWA and AMFA. There are time critical issues that have a time limit on them to be worked thru. Again you do not know what the hell is going on over here, leave it alone, let it go, we will control our issues as we wish over here. Trust me, we could care less about a new contract right now with the importance of the several issues that have come up since nego's started. I have already stated the issues at hand, if you know about everything over here at SWA/AMFA as you claim, and you have read our contract, then you would easily see that we have taken the correct path. Quit trying to make AMFA look like they are screwing up over here at SWA to be used in your advantages to help squash the possibility of AMFA getting in at AA. We are fine where we are right now. Trust me again, you will hear more on these issues as we see fit, and then you will be entirely informed about what's going on. BTW: Yes, I am with holding some info that will come out later, be patient, as we are, and in no hurry for a contract. But please explain to all of us why we should be in a rush? Explain to us all why we should put the contract as top priority over the current time limited issues being worked on currently. Really please explain to us as you claim to know it all Anomaly...

You confuse me. Do you want me to stay out? Or answer your questions? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are "with holding some info that will come out later," Seriously dude? Do you expect anybody to believe that line of BS?

What is not BS is this quote from you; "Quit trying to make AMFA look like they are screwing up over here at SWA to be used in your advantages to help squash the possibility of AMFA getting in at AA". You at least admit that exposing amfa's weakness is an easy task.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts